New MJ Singles Box

moonball29

MJ SINGLES-BOX

NEW MICHAEL JACKSON RELEASE

in stores january 24

1box.jpg

2box.jpg

3box.jpg

- Thriller (planned to come inside the box week 1)
Don't Stop Till You Get Enough (also released week 1 as first 'individual single')
- Rock With You
- Billie Jean
- Beat It
- Bad
- The Way You Make Me Feel
- Dirty Diana
- Smooth Criminal
- Leave Me Alone
- Black Or White
- Remember The Time
- In The Closet
- Jam
- Heal The World
- You Are Not Alone
- Earth Song
- They Don't Care About Us
- Stranger In Moscow
- Blood on the Dance Floor

source: http://www.mjjforum.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=67940

A

Anonymous

That's kinda cool. :) I won't be buying though. Too many cds with the same songs!

privacy

I want to.. but only cus I think the box looks cool :lol: I don't want more of what I already have 3 times over.

QuietSoul

Originally posted by privacy@Nov 29 2005, 04:34 PM
I want to.. but only cus I think the box looks cool :lol: I don't want more of what I already have 3 times over.
Whaa... ?? Just 3 times???? :eek: I have maybe 6 times, but I want more....... moooooooooooooooooore........... :chained ................. :helpme

QuietSoul

Originally posted by privacy@Nov 29 2005, 05:13 PM
haha Krys.. im poooooooorr. Poooorrrrr I tell youuuu!!
LOL So am I.. but I'm addicted, I can't stop myself from buying MJ merchandise. If I see something of MJ's, I'm like -- :hypno....... Can't help myself!

DarkChild

Ohhh this is cool! :D I might get this, it's different...all the singles in a box? I've never seen that before! It's coool :D I won't necessarily listen to them all, maybe just all the remixes and stuff on the CDs :laugh they're always worth it. I only have 2 MJ singles (YRMW and OMC) sooo I kinda...would like these! :)

Jackson829

Wow! I don't think anybody has released their singles as one big complications before. Sweet! I just might get it one day. I always wondered what the remixes sound like. And overall, this is a good idea!!

floacist

How many best of's or box sets does Michael have? geez :lol:

He should do what J-Ho did a few years ago and keep the title of songs from a previous album and make them totally different songs, at least it will something new then having the exact same songs on another compilation even though he doesnt really have control over how they market his stuff..I guess. :idontknow

abbymjgirl

That's kewl. It looks interesting. IF I happen to find money on the streets or something..:lol: I'll consider buying it. :p

Cristine87

Um, this is kind of ridiculous already! How many MJ compilations are they gonna make? It's the same music being repackaged!

minnie michael

:eek: aww i am going to buy that boxest with two cds inside the cover pic is one of the pic from Thriller..do you know what i am talking?? :) Sony just make that boxest officially in CHina..i am going to buy it even i have already had those songs many many years ago. hahahah :applehead