new record contract

mjmsc

does anyone know if Michael is ready to sign a new contract?i would just love a new album from him :wink he is so damn good :thumbsup

Kanya

Music is the life and blood of Michael...If the blood ceases to pump and run, Music stops pumping and running....Michael feels like stopping too and slowly dying...Which is why, he constantly makes music, he hums and conveys the feeling of listening to a soulful piano, he is constantly being and rejoicing with Music, she is always there where he is, when he wakes up, when he opens the window in the morning, when he listens to his heart or thoughts, when he throws a pebble into the lake, when zephyrs whistle, everything can be an inexhaustible source of inspiration, and Michael knows that

...Music is in Michael, and if he hears it just and adores the feeling of continuity that she endows him with, than that is the most important thing...I already enjoy the music that he dreams of, for it keeps me dreaming too, and...you do not need the music to be heard, just flow with Imagination and Music is there bemusing you with delights...

Be inspired by Silence too, and you will hear a most wondruous music...Michael knows that and he listens to Silence for inspiration...And to begin with a melody like "From the Bottom of My Heart" is to proceed with Music and bewilder a crowd again...