New Version Of Mjeol

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to the new version of MJEOL. It's a little softer and a little cleaner.

Notes:
* Some of your signatures may be a little funky. If they are, just click "My Controls" and make sure everything is ok.
* Don't see your fav smilie with the same posting code? Well I'm working to get them back online as well. If you notice one, just let me know.
* If you have registered within the past 2 days, you may need to re-register your information. It'll only take a second! :D
* You can only post 10 images per post.

A

Anonymous

Wow I'm not used to this, it's a bit confusing. But I guess I'll learn! Will we get any new skins?

I miss our old gray laughing lil one. It had the same code as this one --> :laugh
which btw have two codes right now. Both : LOL: and : LAUGH if that makes sense =P

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing@Oct 23 2005, 08:50 AM
I miss our old gray laughing lil one. It had the same code as this one --> :laugh
which btw have two codes right now. Both : LOL: and : LAUGH if that makes sense =P
Yeah. Some people type "lol" while others like to type "laugh", so I just added the same smilie for both.

Tabloid Junkie

Well, I think to get back into the MJEOL habit, w/ this awesome new layout...I'm gonna switch my name from JordanMC back to Tabloid Junkie :)