Nifong and Sneddon

North Carolina DA Mike Nifong is going through a hearing right now that could result in his disbarrment because of the malicious way he handled the allegations made against the Duke lacrosse players last year. It was evident to anyone who spent more than ten seconds on the case that Nifong was full of elephant crap.

What chaps my skin is that Nifong's case is nowhere near -- and I mean NOWHERE NEAR -- the atrocity committed by former Santa Barbara DA Tom Sneddon, who worked desperately for years and years to ruin Michael Jackson. And yet all Sneddon got was the embarrassment of losing his case in court.

How I wish Sneddon was going through what Nifong is going through right now. How I wish.

TruthSeeker

You're not the only one who's wondering this but you know what, I honestly believe race plays a major role in it! Santa Barbara is corrupted as we all witness and on the Eve of the Victory man look here I might loose my temper just thinking about when this went to the Supreme Court and still they continued to let that fat fudge sit in that seat and let him retire or bow out gracefully! :bs