Trying again and again,
It's been a while since I've done this.

Finally seeing a trickle of blood
I smile in relief.
I continue doing my work
in slight disbelief.

No one to stop me now.

QuietSoul

Chrissy, you better not even think about that! I'll come there and I'll... I'll... dress you in a Sari and strap you to the roof of your house! Ya hear that, girl? Terrifying, huh? lol.

But as a poem this is really good. True emotions. Really like it.

-MyAngelMJ-

Acy, its a nice poem. But really sad though. And I agree with Krys, don't even think abt it. But I don't get the entire sari and strapping on the roof thing though :)

privacy

But I don't get the entire sari and strapping on the roof thing though

lmao I've always wanted to wear a sari but actually look good in it.. which I wouldn't as i'm white. I just think it'd look strange.. so now she threatens me with making me wear one and people seeing me :laugh

Strange girl I know.. but I can't help her now..

-MyAngelMJ-

Originally posted by privacy
I've always wanted to wear a sari but actually look good in it.. which I wouldn't as i'm white. I just think it'd look strange.

LMAO .. But I hear this from everyone .. They say that they will look strange in a sari becoz they are white. But I don't agree with that. There are lots of varieties of saries. A few many not suit you but as far as the rest are concerend I am fully confident you girls will look pretty in them. Also there are around 16 to 18 styles of wearing a sari. So given the right type of sari and the right way to wear it, I am sure u will look a lot prettier than most of the Indian girls :) You should definetly try :).

privacy

hahaha ohhh don't tell me that!

I just hate getting looked at in the street and as a while girl in a sari isn't an everyday thing :laugh I don't know..

I'll think about it. But first, I have to see Krys in a sari cus I think she'd look gorgeous.

QuietSoul

HEEEYY!! Y'all talking about me? Poo! I missed it. lol.

Yeah, Chrissy in a Sari, lovely! I think it would look great... I threatened it because I know she would feel shhhhhhhhy. :D (There is no help for me now, you're right! I'm a goner!)

privacy

:crackingu You sure are..

I'm gonna turn up at your house with thousands of Saris and make you wear each and every one of them. Then I'll take trillions of photos and post them alllllll over the world :D

QuietSoul

Originally posted by privacy
:crackingu You sure are..

I'm gonna turn up at your house with thousands of Saris and make you wear each and every one of them. Then I'll take trillions of photos and post them alllllll over the world :D
When I first read that, I felt like bashing you over the head with a saucepan..... but now, when I think about it, I say... BRING IT ON!!!!!!! Me in the spotlight.. YAY! *sing* i'm lovin' it... :laugh