No way!

Jackson829

I was reading one of the MJ interviews on here and I read the one where he answers the fans questions and one of the questions were what was his favorite song of all time and he said it was "Prelude de l'apres Midi de la Faune" by Claude Debussy. So I went on my music media and checked it out. It was a 30 second sample but it sounded very pretty. Then I found out that he composed the song "Clair De Lune" which is one of my favorite songs of all time and at times I think about Michael when I hear this song because its so beautiful and so is he. AND, completely off topic but another I worship is that in Monty Python Sings album (you guys know who Monty Python is?) and there's a song called "Decomposing Composers" and they mention his name and what year he died. I can't believe it! Yet another thing that I know about and Michael is a fan of. SWEET :D I swear its like anything that I like or know about, Michael loves!

zenab_love mike

Originally posted by Jackson829@Dec 8 2005, 07:30 PM
I was reading one of the MJ interviews on here and I read the one where he answers the fans questions and one of the questions were what was his favorite song of all time and he said it was "Prelude de l'apres Midi de la Faune" by Claude Debussy.

i have not heard that ! :(

For All Time

I was watching the TRL interview where he said he liked prelude to a faun...it was so funny

Carson asked him his favorite song..and he was like..ok ill tell if u promise not to laugh...he said it and the audience burst out laughing :lol:

Bless him

Its pretty music though, i downloaded once coz i was curious. Michael loves his classical music.