Not a graphic..just a sketch

SpinnigLoafers

hey just thought id post this quick sketch..we are doing figure drawing in school right now and i figured why not draw michaels awesome bod..lol its not finished as u can see he has no right hadn really..lol..sry if i should have posted it in this section.i saw no art section

thanx!

Tessa

awesome! i could probably do something like that with a little more practices lol..ill post mines later

SpinnigLoafers

thanx! yeah i usually work with pastel or charcoal..im not used to graphite..lol..just doesnt work the way i want it to....but yeah i gotta still finish this one.. thanx again! id love to see your drawings

Tessa

mysteriousone;179365 said:
Cool, SpinnigLoafers! That sketch is brilliant even though it's not completed yet! Awesome! :thumbsup

Mysti!

How is it not complete? because of the hand part? I think it rocks!!! :)

mysteriousone

Tessa;179397 said:
How is it not complete? because of the hand part? I think it rocks!!! :)
The person who did the sketch MENTIONED it wasn't finished because of the HAND! And, I've already said it was BRILLIANT--AWESOME!!! That's just another way of saying it "ROCKS" :)

Actually, I can see a HAND, very faint, but it's there, and was there when I posted my previous post, but I thought maybe the person who did the sketch was going to make it darker, I don't know! It's still brilliant, completed or not!!

Mysti!

SpinnigLoafers

aww thanx u guys..im completeing it at this moment. lol...i just got sidetracked before and was having some issues with it..ill repost it once im done.. thank you guys very much!

SpinnigLoafers

i think michaels fan are just so creative because of the inspiration he brings us...i know hes my biggest inspiration when it comes to art..Thanx alot btw..

mysteriousone

Shannon;179683 said:
Have you removed the link of the picture? I can't see it. :unsure:
Uh Oh...not you again! :lol Have you written to Santa and asked him for a new PC for Christmas yet, like I told you to? :bleh :lol

It's there, Veronica hun, it's there! :8-26-03fruits_apple

Mysti!

mysteriousone

SpinnigLoafers;179767 said:
oh..hmm..no i didnt remove the link it still works for me..hm..when upload the complete one ill repost it though.

It's okay, SpinnigLoafers, I still see it! :D Shannon has had alot of issues of late, when it comes to viewing things! :)

Mysti!

mcilroga

Where in the HELL do people get this talent?! :eek: I am so incompetent when it comes to these things - I can't even draw a flower! :lol :rolleyes: