NOT GUILTY!!!!

A

Anonymous

sadsneddon.JPG

:crackingu

MJISHOT

Originally posted by whisper
omg i love this woman (debra) she is ****ing hilarious!!! :crackingu she was on gmtv a UK breakfast show this morning, it was 12 midnight there, she was STILL on top forum!!! LOL

MJISHOT

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I thought I was gunna have a heart attack when I was listening. Everytime they said 'not guilty' I'd get happy and then go 'wait!!! there still more!'.

:laugh

My body was shakinggggg.
i was sobbing by count 5 lol.

MJISHOT

can anyone explain to me about some civil case?? all the media are mentioning there MIGHT still be a civil case... whats that all about?? :idontknow

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by MJISHOT
can anyone explain to me about some civil case?? all the media are mentioning there MIGHT still be a civil case... whats that all about?? :idontknow

If the family wants to persue monetary compensation they can go for a civil suit. They did that to Robert Blake.

But if they do, they will loose. They would be going against what they said about not wanting the 'devil's' money and they would prove Mesereau's claim.

No one is going to give them money. Don't worry about it.

MJISHOT

If the family wants to persue monetary compensation they can go for a civil suit. They did that to Robert Blake.

But if they do, they will loose. They would be going against what they said about not wanting the 'devil's' money and they would prove Mesereau's claim.

No one is going to give them money. Don't worry about it.
ah ok! so its got nothing to do with trying to get mike in prison again... thats good!! that family is so evil tho, i wouldnt be surprised if they try!!

minnie michael

sadsneddon.JPG

:crackingu

this is the most BS devil in the entire world..ahahhahahhahhahahha

that old BS looks like in hell..hahahhahhaha :tooexcite :lol: :sneddoncrybaby :sneddoncrybaby :sneddoncrybaby

coco

WHISPER !
you rule, you should be rewarded for you hard work !
I send you millions of kisses across the ocean :)

Alain

privacy

I think this is the first time I've ever gone out and bought papers :laugh The man in the shop must've thought I'd finally cracked it.. buying four papers after looking to see which had the best Michael pics :laugh

Time for pics on my wall again :D

athina_livadi

MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT
MICHAEL INNOCENT

JUSTICE PREVAILED AT LAST YOU GUYS!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'M CRYING LIKE A BABY!
TAKE A LOOK AT SNEDDON'S FACE, AWESOME! I HATE HIM AND I LOVE THE WAY HE ACCEPTS HIS DEFEAT.
**** THE REST, MICHAEL JACKSON IS THE BEST!

Unnoticed7

I heard this today. My grandparents were not so pleasent with it, but I was seriously happy! Also, I am back if some of you remember me!

NOT GUILTY! :D

HeavenSent

Good one, Manda! :)

The taste of victory is so sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol @ Ashley and playing w/leaves. :laugh He can do so much right now, but I don't want him to feel pressured to have to host all those people coming to his ranch. I know peeps are overjoyed, but I wish they'd give him some respect, and some time alone.

I just want him to get healthy again. And get some sleep. He deserves it.

God, I love that man!

A

Anonymous

I've been in bed for some sleep during the night. oh how happy I am! And it's not bad that its soo sunny outside either! I have my MJ shirt and I listen to MJ music and I tell everyone around me. I've gotten such good responses from everybody. It's so amazing _< it shiiiits me!

now I will go and sing YRMW with my mother! See you alll :D

A

Anonymous

I just wish that they would call him by his own nice name. only one of four papers do that :/

dangerous

hahahaha :lol: so far at work ive picked up, the toronto star, the globe and mail, the national post, new york times and USA today. This is when working at the aiport comes in handy! i get my selection of international papers! :D :D