NOT GUILTY!!!!

floacist

There was a HUGE thunder storm here and my power went off so I sat in the dark going crazy not being able to listen to music,watch tv or anything I had my friend put her phone to the tv and thats how I heard..my sister and mom started crying. I chewed off all my nails, prayed like I have never said the hail mary in my life and all the prayers were answer I seriously feel like a weight was lifted and Michael has the freedom he deserves.

I saw the jury and even Lou Dobbs was saying how impressed he was by them, what I noticed is how CNN is calling him the King of Pop again and using the words INNOCENT/POP STAR and even had a segment about his fortune not about him being the broke pedo they claimed to be!They mentioned how a come back might happen..these people piss me off for a year they claimed the worse about him and now he is found innocent they are talking about him like he is an actual human being.

I am so happy I think I might pee my pants. *off to get incredibly intoxicated in Michaels honor*

loves everyone here!!!

Frenchy

Oh my God that's true, now we can hear more about this!
Hey, how about my idea of celebrating by buying an MJ CD or DVD today?

A

Anonymous

Oh and yes, I will definitely buy Invincible cause Ive ****in LOST it! and even if I find it again I need a new one cause the one I have has a broken case :/

HeavenSent

Originally posted by floacist
I saw the jury and even Lou Dobbs was saying how impressed he was by them, what I noticed is how CNN is calling him the King of Pop again and using the words INNOCENT/POP STAR and even had a segment about his fortune not about him being the broke pedo they claimed to be!They mentioned how a come back might happen..these people piss me off for a year they claimed the worse about him and now he is found innocent they are talking about him like he is an actual human being.

Actually, Fox News can't seem to bear calling him by his God-Given name (the bastards), but as a whole, I'm hoping for greater expectation from the media. Not from everyone...Cause I know that ain't happenin'....But from those who have faith that the jurors made the right decision.

btw, be careful w/that storm, Felicia. :)

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Pretty Young Thing
Oh and yes, I will definitely buy Invincible cause Ive ****in LOST it! and even if I find it again I need a new one cause the one I have has a broken case :/

Lol.
I can finally go and replace my Dangerous CD. It got cracked during my bouts of jitterness...:laugh And I was too heartbroken about it to do anything because I didn't know what to do with my pitiful self.

DirtyDiana87

Hey Gang,

Oh my goodness!!! Michael Jackson was found NOT GUILTY on all counts!!!! I'm so thrilled and estatic (SP) When Michael Jackson came into the courthouse today to hear the verdict I went into tears because he just looked so afraid. My mom and 2 sisters watched and listened to the audiofeed of the verdicts I sobed every single time I heard NOT GUILTY I sobbed tears of joy!!!! Words can not express how happy I am that he can now go on and do what he loves doing!!!! Michael Jackson has been vindicated!!!!!!!!!!! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!

Heather

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I think Jessie Jackson needs to shut the f_ck up. For real. He was on Matthews show talking about negotiating with a bank abotu this, that, and the other thing. he needs to put a damn muzzle on that mouth of his.

:tooexcite OMG!!! IM SO HAPPY!! I'm out of state & my mom called and told me! I broke down in tears of joy. I wish I was in CA right now. I knew this was going to happen. God Bless You Michael!!!!! :heart2:

~Sheri~

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
I think Jessie Jackson needs to shut the f_ck up. For real. He was on Matthews show talking about negotiating with a bank abotu this, that, and the other thing. he needs to put a damn muzzle on that mouth of his.
Jesse's STILL talking???

Originally posted by Frenchy
Does anyone know what the jurors had to say during their talk with the media?

i watched most of it...they talked a lot about how their lives changed during the trial, how their lives are gonna change...they all seemed to think that janet arvizo was a fake :) .....they talked about mj's demeanor..some of them said they could barely see him...

Savannah

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! WOOOOHOOO!!!

I AM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. MY MOM CALLED ME AT WORK TO TELL ME. YOU GUYS, I ALMOST CRIED WHILE WORKING. THIS IS SUCH A BLESSED DAY.

ALL OUR PRAYERS AND GOOD ENERGY WENT VERY FAR. I'M PROUD TO BE AN MJ FAN AND I'M PROUD OF ALL THE TRUE MJ FANS OUT THERE.

CAN I GET A HEEE HEEE!!!!

XOXOXO

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by whisper

I agree.

Did you see Raymone? She's still 100% behind Michael.

Go MJ!