Official April 1 2005 thread

Tabloid Junkie

So, I'm guessing Larry Feldman will be taking the stand today.

I think Mez has already completed cross examination of William Dickerman.

Whisper, do you know who else will be taking the stand?

Aaliyah

r1207592746.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by Tabloid Junkie

Whisper, do you know who else will be taking the stand?
I've heard another police officer talking about the search and Larry Feldman. I don't know who else. But there's a report about the prosecution possibly backing off of the conspiracy allegation.

Ron Richards was on MSNBC to talk about what that could mean or why the prosecution could do that.

Tabloid Junkie

Originally posted by whisper
I've heard another police officer talking about the search and Larry Feldman. I don't know who else. But there's a report about the prosecution possibly backing off of the conspiracy allegation.

Ron Richards was on MSNBC to talk about what that could mean or why the prosecution could do that.

Well, if that 'police officer' takes the stand with Feldman, I'm pretty sure that's the last 'witness' for the current case. I hear reports that Sneddon will start calling witnesses about prior allegations Monday. Jason Francias is supposed to be the first to testify.

How can the prosecution back off the conspiracy charge if Michael is already indicted with that charge? Where are you hearing this from?!

IrishFaery

Originally posted by whisper
But there's a report about the prosecution possibly backing off of the conspiracy allegation.

:falloutof

dangerous

But there's a report about the prosecution possibly backing off of the conspiracy allegation.
Can you even do that? Dont they have to prosecute everything in the indictment? Or are they just giving up in that respect?

Tabloid Junkie

NEWS UPDATE: Commentators state that Feldman will have a hard time under cross examination due to the fact that Mesereau will confront him with his financial ties to Stan Katz and Will Dickerman.