Official April 28 2005 thread

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by MyAngelMJ
Will the prosecution rest their case this week???
That's what I wanna know. Considering it was Sneddumb who said he'd wrap it up this week he probably won't. Don't take Sned's word lol!

Anyway, let's hope today goes as well as yesterday did. :D

I wanna see some more GORGEOUS Michael smiles! :inlove

sistahlamb

What else could she possibly testify about??
She's already testified that the interview she did was not scripted and she was the one who asked if she could see her kids if she did the interview, amoung a few other things not really related to this case.
She also made it perfectly clear that she will not talk about her private relationship with Michael and/or thier marriage.

I don't think she will be on the stand very long today and hopefully she is the prosecution's last witness despite the fact that the prosecution wants to bring in some attorney to contradict her testimony about the interview, but I don't think the judge will allow it.

I also hope she and Michael work out some comprimise with the kids and rekindle thier friendship when this whole thing is over.

classicaldj

I heard LMP was going to be on Larry tonight.

The last two mj programs on Larry, he did not have the gruesome twosome dd and graceless on.

Larry must have checked to see if they were telling the truth about not making fun of Michael.

Last night was an excellent show. All positive for Michael.

Doesn't that Provencio guy have to come on the stand sometime too?

Eboni

Originally posted by koprulestheworld
Hey guys how do you think Debbie will do on the stand today??

What is your gut feeling??

Hey! :D

-You can never really tell what's going to happen.

-I've learn my lesson from speculating :D

-Just wait and see I guess.

sistahlamb

What does he have to do with this case agian??? I forgot.
Oh, I think he had something to do with the Xtra jet thing did'nt he??

Originally posted by Eboni
Hey! :D

-You can never really tell what's going to happen.

-I've learn my lesson from speculating :D

-Just wait and see I guess.

Well i just hope the da did not train her to say bad things. :writing:

alfredo

Originally posted by classicaldj1
I heard LMP was going to be on Larry tonight.

The last two mj programs on Larry, he did not have the gruesome twosome dd and graceless on.

Larry must have checked to see if they were telling the truth about not making fun of Michael.

Last night was an excellent show. All positive for Michael.

It will be interesting to see if the prosecutor tries to bring this Provencio guy on. This guy might have to invoke the fifth as well. It seems that him and Schaffel were trying to make money off of MJ. I bet anything that him, Schaffel & the travel agent were trying to video MJ on that plane from Las Vegas. So, he might have some issues as well.

We'll see.

Aaliyah

april28_1.jpg

april28_2.jpg

april28_3.jpg

sistahlamb

There is still talk that the prosecution wants to bring up the issue of how Michael's children were concieved.
I don't really think testimony on that will be brought up up in court for the following reasons:

*Debbie made it perfectly clear during her testimony yesterday that she will not talk about her private life with Michael before/during/and after thier marriage, which I think would include--from exactly what she said in her testimony--how the kids were concieved.

*She admitted in the video that she had no phisical attraction to Michael before or after their marriage. Therefore, if the prosecution is wanting her to say that he didn't want to have sex with her to prove that he doesn't want to have sex with women and would rather do so with young men, that would be completly wrong because she basically said in that interview that she only wanted to give him children and agian, had no phisical attraction to Michael. So how do we not know that she may not have wanted to have sex with him???

*The judge said on Monday during the ruling in which to allow Debbie to testify that he will restrict her testimony on issues that are not relevant to the case.

I don't really know what else she could possibly testify about that has anything to do with this case besides the video that she did.