Official April 7 2005 thread

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by tannel
People do not see this because they rely on the media et al to find out what going on in the MJ trial. The media is complete bias towards MJ. They do not make money from telling the truth about MJ. They make their money by smearing his good name.

The media does not even try to report the trial in a fair and balanced fashion. That is why I no longer bother getting trial news from the media or court TV. The reporting is too bias and too pro- prosecution. That if I wanted to know what really went on during the trial; I have to read the actual transcripts.

I agree, I don't trust the media, never did.

geesi

Can we send money to Michael to defend himself. Is there a way to do this to help the cost of this case eventhough he can afford to do it on his own. We should create a fund to help him fight this hateful crime against Michael. I am willing to give $100 DOLLARS if there is a direct account to help him pay the cost of this to show I BELIEVE HIS INNOCENCE 1000%

tannel

Originally posted by SpecialJanet25
Not only that, because they don't understand Michael. People are just ignorant and completely brainwashed by the media's twisted bias opinions.

So true!

Cristine87

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
Probably by May. After this, they only have the conspiracy part of their case left.
:lol: I'mma love that one. They haven't even charged the "co-conspirators".

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cristine87
:lol: I'mma love that one. They haven't even charged the "co-conspirators".

Yeah, watch Mesereau mention that fact over and over again.

:lol: . . ...... o_O

Wtf.

WTF?!?!?

I can imagine how the jurors are crackin' up at all this behind their hands.

You're right, girlies, this isn't about molestation anymore. This is a new CONTEST.

The Jackson Gross-Out Pay-out Fest!

Whoever makes up the most disgusting story about Michael Jackson feeling up a boy wins the $20 million jackpot from the man himself!

It's just a game of Bingo with the pros. now. This is so crap I was laughing like crazy when I saw that Ralph Chacon-- who does he think he is? Some guard, he'd rather guard his payroll and rep than to expose Michael as a child molestor had he SEEN anything, but guess what? He just destroyed his own reputation by being a LIAR who just wants to seek revenge for shite he did wrong and got fired for.

Then again, he had no rep anyway. He's just a nobody.

T-Mez is gonna eat the prosecution ALIVE. I can't wait XD

dannykd

im sure the papers would pay millions for a story like that on mj every paper going probably. but then he wouldnt need to work would he cos he has millions from selling his story so therefor it just proves hes incredibly sick or just lying.

in my opinion its the latta :lol: :crackingu :bleh:

GO MIKEY YOU DA MAN.
:welovemike