Official Dec 20 2004 Hearing

This ruling decided by melville is completely indecent and unlawful if you want my opinion. How could he truthfully belive that the defense team are going to be fully prepared for the scheduled trial date. The defense team publicly admitted that they were unprepared due to the resent malicious actions by sneddon which were completely unnecessary, and still the missing documents haven't been handed over to the defense team! What does melville want... Does he want Mez to spell it out for him.. a public confession?

Apart from those factors.... I think it's safe to say that we're fully equiped for this approaching trial :throwings Yeah right...

~Jamie~

suga baby

no the appeal was was submitted. i believe the 995 ect. grand jury indicment ,challenging all the denied motions by the judge.

danaluvsmj

I'm very proud of the defense, but I'm upset that Melville motioned that the raid a couple weeks ago wouldn't be thrown out and the trial wouldn't be delayed. They really need to throw Melville out and get a new judge.

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
I'm very proud of the defense, but I'm upset that Melville motioned that the raid a couple weeks ago wouldn't be thrown out and the trial wouldn't be delayed. They really need to throw Melville out and get a new judge.
I'm not really blaming Mike's team, I'm just very frustrated. And I agree, Melville should go.

SpecialJanet25

Well, this is only the begining of this fight. Plan B (the Appeals Court) didn't work, well now it's time to prepare for this battle. Look, these bashers haven't won yet. They made have the state dancing to their music, but don't have us. This is over yet. The fight has just begun.