Official from Tatiana after MSNBC report

Tiger Lilly

"My heart goes out to Michael and his family. I wish them nothing but the very best. Nevertheless, there has been much curiosity on my past with the pop star, and many journalists have been unfair and unkind in their interpretation in telling the story. That is why I choose to tell my experiences with the
pop star myself and in my own words. I hope that my book will shed some light on the truth when it comes to my feelings towards him. To Michael, may god bless you!"
- Tatiana Y. Thumbtzen

Its on her website

I kinda wish she's shut her God damn mouth, as lovely as I think she was. Nice time for her to bring it out. Make more $$$ now. :nonono:

A

Anonymous

She came out around the last allegation and defended him like crazy. I hope she will only do the same this time. Although..it would be best for her to shut up.

floacist

She seemed like such a nice girl but I think she is just injecting herself in an un-neccesary situation and time, maybe the girl just wants to get back in touch with him?

A

Anonymous

I wish former girlfriends..wouldn't do this. It's so..low. Writing a book and launching a website and all that.

floacist

It is kind of low even if it is positive like how many years later she is just milking it for all its worth I guess

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by NevaehDreamz
I wish former girlfriends..wouldn't do this. It's so..low. Writing a book and launching a website and all that.

She probably did that to show sympathy for Michael. If I was her, I would had kept quiet.