jacksons.jpg

ae05r9.jpg

1226.jpg

blog021009_paris-jackson.jpg

2r47g7tqfs1hfq1g.jpg

jacksons.jpg

Saphster

sunshine.larrazabal;234389 said:
:eek:hnoyoudidnt Don't you mess up with me.... Am right behind my mama! :p :8-26-03baby:

You crazy. :lol Michael, Janet, and especially LaToya look just like their mother.

Same soft teary like eyes...same lips! Jackie was...the heart-throb of the J5 back in the day eh? He aged well. Jackie didn't change much at all! Jackie or Tito. His other brothers changed a bit more...randy, jermaine, marlon, and Michael.

Lil MJ

Paris is such a charm to me. I love that little girl and feel very protective over her for some reason. I think its cuz she's Mike's only daughter. She's a beautiful young girl and she's gonna blossom into a beautiful young woman. I notice in all pics of her that she's attached to Michael. Very much a "Daddy's Little Girl". I think that's just precious. I also notice that in pics with her and her brothers, her arms are always protectively around Blanket like in the pic of them backstage at the Grammys and also on stage at the memorial. Its like she was the "motherly" figure for Blanket. Definitely the big sister in every way for him. All 3 of them are just fantastic children.

MJfan01'

Lil MJ;234408 said:
Paris is such a charm to me. I love that little girl and feel very protective over her for some reason. I think its cuz she's Mike's only daughter. She's a beautiful young girl and she's gonna blossom into a beautiful young woman. I notice in all pics of her that she's attached to Michael. Very much a "Daddy's Little Girl". I think that's just precious. I also notice that in pics with her and her brothers, her arms are always protectively around Blanket like in the pic of them backstage at the Grammys and also on stage at the memorial. Its like she was the "motherly" figure for Blanket. Definitely the big sister in every way for him. All 3 of them are just fantastic children.

:wub: