MJfan01'

prince-prince-michael-jackson-11073523-500-500.jpg

5clpgj.jpg

:lol

71pelc.png

v6r8up.jpg

A

Anonymous

Haha. I kept wondering who was the gray-eyed dude at the bottom of each post. Took me awhile before I realized it was just your siggy.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Chani"]
Haha. I kept wondering who was the gray-eyed dude at the bottom of each post. Took me awhile before I realized it was just your siggy.
[/quote]
lol yeah, that's Joseph other son....I'm just playing.  :p

A

Anonymous

[quote name="MJfan01'"]
lol yeah, that's Joseph other son....I'm just playing.  :p
[/quote]

You had me going for a minute lol. I swear if you didn't put "I'm just playing", I would have been spreading a lie around haha.

MJfan01'

[quote name="oldschoolfan"]
I almost feel like I'm sinning looking at pictures of Prince and Paris...
[/quote]
Yeah, I know what you mean. I debated posting them but they are family. I do know for a fact that if Michael were alive he wouldn't have his now 13 year old son wear a mask. He even said that he was going to soon show to the world and that was back during the Gerldo interview. They do look happy and healthy with their cousins though. As for the personal photos of Michael and the kids, I think those are such awwwwww momements.

MJfan01'

[quote name="Chani"]
You had me going for a minute lol. I swear if you didn't put "I'm just playing", I would have been spreading a lie around haha.
[/quote]
haha Yeah, he does have Josephish eyes.

brittanyann2009

Janet is so incredibly beautiful for her age. She doesn't look like she's aged hardly at all from since she was in her twenties... Them Jackson's have good genes :p