Official Jan 28 2005 Hearing

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Stan Goldman of all people, actually saying on Fox today, after being in there, that the prosecution doesn't want the Bashir "documentary" in as consiousness of guilt or even for it's "fact" (or lackthereof) basis. He says Sneddon wanted it in to show why team Jackson allegedly "panicked" and decided to launch this prosecution-alleged "conspiracy". It's that kind of detail that is totally missing from these drive-by reports.

Here's Stan Goldman's comments:
http://site.mjeol.com/modules/mydownloads/...p?cid=9&lid=320

Cristine87

^^OMG, so he made it worse for himself by doing something that's actually incriminating? I don't understand people's reasoning!

mjfan4ever2009

The European version of the Martin Bashir documentary differs because the American version, from what I understand, had been edited down.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by whisper
. He says Sneddon wanted it in to show why team Jackson allegedly "panicked" and decided to launch this prosecution-alleged "conspiracy". It's that kind of detail that is totally missing from these drive-by reports.

Here's Stan Goldman's comments:
http://site.mjeol.com/modules/mydownloads/...p?cid=9&lid=320
That some whacked logic. Michael was trying to do damage control because of people's reactions--He's a public figure! It's what public figures do! Please, Sneddon is giving himself too much credit. This damage control would have happened ever if the prosecution never existed. It wasn't about Michael committing a crime and then going "ooops, I'mma look bad for the prosecution, lemme do something to fix it."

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by HeavenSent
That some whacked logic. Michael was trying to do damage control because of people's reactions--He's a public figure! It's what public figures do! Please, Sneddon is giving himself too much credit. This damage control would have happened ever if the prosecution never existed. It wasn't about Michael committing a crime and then going "ooops, I'mma look bad for the prosecution, lemme do something to fix it."

Exactly. Wow..a celebrity want to do clean-up after a bad PR move. Conspiracy!

Please.