Official March 11 hearing thread

A

Anonymous

Originally posted by Cristine87
I just can't believe that Michael would go through all that bullshit just to generate good publicity for himself!

Yeah, keep in mind that none of these interviews were released to the public.

minnie michael

Mike is more and more looks like Jesus..everybody wanna hurt the most innocent man in the world...but he is not Jesus..he will NOT has Jesus's fate.. he will safe and happy..that judge..i wanna put my trust on him and i wanna believe he is a fair judge..but..i canot help scaring..he even allow those bad host joking about Mike...that's cruel..that's so bloody...

right now..i just wanna put my trust on the public, on the people out there..i do wish there are a lot of people who has a kind heart who can see the truth..who can tell who is the real victim...people is power..i wish ..more and more people feel disgusting about those tv programme..refuse to watch those dirty programme..and more and more black people can stand up and do someting for Michael..and praying for Mike..dnot leave him alone..who care?? donot feel regret after we miss something..donot..crying...

Why in the hell are the prosicuters trying to bring up Michael's money "problems" for? Are they really that f***ing stupid? I hope that the judge thinks about these motions. Because if he doesn't he'll piss all of us off. Does anyone know if the judge will still allow evidence about the '93 allegations in the trial??

~Kelly Mary Abbott~

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by MJ_FAN_FOR_LIFE733
Why in the hell are the prosicuters trying to bring up Michael's money "problems" for? Are they really that f***ing stupid? I hope that the judge thinks about these motions. Because if he doesn't he'll piss all of us off. Does anyone know if the judge will still allow evidence about the '93 allegations in the trial??

~Kelly Mary Abbott~

Well, according the MJJSource, the judge allowed the prosecution only a minimal of Michael's finances. That's all. Saying they can't not turn the jury into accountants. Both sides has to work out an agreement of the finances issue by Thursday.
The prosecution has to prove their case first before the judge decides whether or not '93 case evidence comes in.

these people are really getting on my nerves. why the hell does the prosecution want to expose Mike's financial condition when they got a molestion case to worry about?