official May 10 2005 thread

sistahlamb

Oh, OK.

I wonder is the defence has any more former employees that they need to bring in. If not then I think Maculay is next. But I could be completly wrong like I am the large majority of the time on this thread.

I still don't understand why they would not call him right after Wade and Brett and thier mothers and sisters.

So who is suposed to take the stand today, if anyone knows????

Aaliyah

2005-05-10T153155Z_01_SMT01_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

A

Anonymous

i have read a very definite answer at the question about Mac. i'm sorry if it's off topic so feel free to delete it. It's from yesterday's Larry King...

"KING: Raymone, do you know when Macaulay Culkin's going to testify?

BAIN: I don't know, Larry. I know he is going to, but I don't know yet when. I posed that question to Tom, and he said that, right now, he is trying to bring out more information in court, but that, at the appropriate time, Mr. Macaulay Culkin would be coming in. So, I don't think it's a issue of whether or not he is, I think it just depends now on when Tom Mesereau feels it is the right time for him to come in."

sistahlamb

I didn't catch Larry King last night, I didn't even know it was coming on. I read the details of that show today after it aired and I don't really think it was worth watching to me.

Too many dumbass "attorneys" who very likely bought thier degree off the internet.

But from what I read about the show I guess it was balanced and fair so what more could we ask for???

Ramone Baine's take on Maculay's testiony was brilliant by the way.
I think Michael needs someone like her working for him instead of those douche-bags that he had as publicists in the past who didn't give a damn about him.

Originally posted by sistahlamb
I didn't catch Larry King last night, I didn't even know it was coming on. I read the details of that show today after it aired and I don't really think it was worth watching to me.

Too many dumbass "attorneys" who very likely bought thier degree off the internet.

But from what I read about the show I guess it was balanced and fair so what more could we ask for???

I think Michael needs someone like her working for him instead of those douche-bags that he had as publicists in the past who didn't give a damn about him.

I wonder was is going on in the court room :D

danaluvsmj

I hope today is a good day. Did Violet Silva really say that she would not want her kids or grandkids involved in activities at Neverland? That can't be good :nonono:

A

Anonymous

I wouldn't tell the panel was fair. Cardoza told that the audience and the jury were bored to death by the defense yesterday and it irritated me. Mesereau did 4 witnesses yesterday and has Cardoza forgot about listening about phone conversations and bills hours and hours when Sneddon was there with his case? and these testomonies from police officers? I can consider these testimonies as hard to remember (as Cardoza told about yesterday testimonies) but not the ones from Michael's maids and especially from the head of secutiry. Yesterday was a very important day cause we have heard Joe Marcus for example. Even this testimony is enough to make the day. So Cardoza was unfair. And this former prosecutor i forgot his name, but it was the one who praised King's friend the lawyer Edward Benett Williams, i was only wondering why he hates Michael so much? He was obviously pro-prosecutor guest on the show.

Raymone Bain was the one worthlisten to. She's doing such a great work.

sistahlamb

I hope today is a good day. Did Violet Silva really say that she would not want her kids or grandkids involved in activities at Neverland? That can't be good

Yeah I think this was brought up on larry King last night from what I read.

She said that she would never allow her kids to visit Neverland becasue of how the Arvizo Brothers were allowed to behave.

I don't believe that the way those kids acted had anything to do with Michael because
1)Gavin was a hellion to begin with, even before he met Michael.
2) Michael travels alot and proabbaly wasn't even there half the time that those kids were visiting NL.
3) Thier sorry-ass mother--who I presieve looks at her kids as secondary in her life--didn't do jack squat to make her kids behave like a damn mother should.

Don't worry about it, she was probably more pissed off at the mother.

LeVer2k2

Originally posted by danaluvsmj
I hope today is a good day. Did Violet Silva really say that she would not want her kids or grandkids involved in activities at Neverland? That can't be good :nonono:

She said she would not allow her daughters and granddaughters to take part in the everyday activity at Neverland. However, on re-direct, she said she would allow them to take part in "Family Fun Day" or something to that effect.

alfredo

Yeah I think this was brought up on larry King last night from what I read.

She said that she would never allow her kids to visit Neverland becasue of how the Arvizo Brothers were allowed to behave.

I don't believe that the way those kids acted had anything to do with Michael because
1)Gavin was a hellion to begin with, even before he met Michael.
2) Michael travels alot and proabbaly wasn't even there half the time that those kids were visiting NL.
3) Thier sorry-ass mother--who I presieve looks at her kids as secondary in her life--didn't do jack squat to make her kids behave like a damn mother should.

Don't worry about it, she was probably more pissed off at the mother.

I'd like to tag onto that as well. She said that but I think she meant in terms of the fact that supervision was up to parents and that sometimes that might not be enough and if she was working she couldn't provide that supervision. That's what I took from it because she has taken her kids to "family day" at NL.

sistahlamb

She said she would not allow her daughters and granddaughters to take part in the everyday activity at Neverland. However, on re-direct, she said she would allow them to take part in "Family Fun Day" or something to that effect.

uhhhhh....And what is "Family Fun Day" exactly??? Not that it's really that important.

This is the first I've heard about this, though.

sistahlamb

OH MY GAWD I JUST FOUND OUT SOMETHING!!!!!!!

You know how that thing was brought up yesterday in court by one of the employees about Janut Arvizo asking for a permanent jod at Neverland???

Well, here's something that I just read that may be the source of her making these false imprisimont and possibly molestation allegations.

Jumanthon-from MJNOL Forums:
Also heard today was that the Arvizo's were free to go and come at their own leisure! AND, when Janet found out that they were no longer welcome to come and go she asked for a permanent job at Neverland - It was Declined and then she made all these allegations! She knew she couldn't keep getting "money" from Michael - she wasn't a happy chappy!
A Security guard also testified that he took the arvizo's to various shopping malls where they went on shopping sprees while he sat in the car and waited. There was heaps more evidence presented all of which made a lot more sense than that of the prosecution witnesses.