Official May 17 2005 Thread

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
For those who missed this one yesterday

Peter Bowes talks about defense blowing holes in prosecution's "case"

Perer, Peter, Peter, Peter.. do we care?

Well of course you wouldn't because your blinded my your own zeal and are consistent in believing that Michael will be convicted beyond a reasonable doubt and if any other reporter proclaim's that the defense's witness's testimony is damaging towards the prosecution's case, they simply dispose of their judgment.

The presentation of the reciept was relevent because it displayed the manipultive character of Janet Arvizo. She was adament by challenging Mez by saying that Michael has the ablility of fabricating a false document, when in fact this receipt was legitimate. Therefore the jury will question her intention's.

The beautician wasn't only there to verify that the reciept was legitimate, but also to confirm that the mother had made no attempt to indicate that she was in trouble!

sistahlamb

Why can't we all just get along????

Anyway, Angel(cute name) might be on the stand today, but as some of you might know by now he can't testfy about a supposed statement from Davilin where she said that her mother stepdad were planning "something big" agianst Michael, unfortunantly.

Just in case you don't know.

Do we care that Michael came to court ONE day out of this whole trial in his pajamas (not intentionally)? No.

You dumb bitch.

Exactly. She and the rest of court TV only seem to be concerned with Michael's apperance rather than focusing on the developments in the proceedings. When Michael came to court in his pajamas I remember they and the rest of the media reporting extensively on that appearance.. as you said vicky.. Do we actually care o_O

I wish so bad to be a legal commentator.....on her show

Ooo Me too :laugh I would be reporting on the real issue's that need to be dicussed along with some home truths which would be directed to the whole of CoutTV

Aaliyah

2005-05-17T153252Z_01_SMT01_RTRIDSP_2_CRIME-JACKSON.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
MJJBunny at MJJF

Savannah:

Angel, chef's assistant still on the stand. Few minutes more on direct today. Personal relationship with accuser's sister. Phone records show long conversations after they left. She never complained about any misbehavior.

Very short cross exam.

Savannah:

Irene Peters on the stand now, DCFS. They received a referral from Allred and she interviewed the mother on 2/20/03. Interviewed at boyfriends house. Mother had them watch a video of MJ and accuser before interview. First thing that she wanted them to see.

They asked if the children slept with MJ and she said no.

LeVer2k2

From Billy J @MJJF:

Social worker says accuser's family praised Jackson, denied misconduct
By Quintin Cushner/Staff Writer

A social worker testified in Superior Court in Santa Maria today that the family accusing Michael Jackson of false imprisonment and child molestation praised the entertainer during a 2003 interview with child-welfare officials.

Irene Peters testified that she and other representatives from the Los Angeles County Department of Children and Family Services interviewed the family on Feb. 20, 2003, at the Los Angeles apartment of the accuser's mother's boyfriend.

The interview was set up after the agency received several complaints of child neglect following the debut of "Living With Michael Jackson," a controversial documentary in which Jackson appears holding hands with his accuser and describes his practice of sharing his bed with children as innocent and non-sexual.

Peters said that during the interview with social workers, the family was questioned on their relationship with Jackson and asked if they had ever been mistreated by the entertainer.

Each of the family members denied mistreatment, Peters said, and the mother of the accuser referred to Jackson as a "father figure." Her only complaint was that the documentary depicted her children without her permission.

Peters testified that the mother also was asked if her children spent time in Jackson's bedroom. She said they did but did not sleep in his bed, Peters testified.

"She told me, 'No that never happened,'" Peters said, referring to her children sleeping in Jackson's bed.

The accuser also denied any misconduct by Jackson.

"Everybody thinks that Michael Jackson sexually abused me; he's never touched me," Peters quoted the boy as saying.

Prosecutors allege that Jackson molested the boy on four occasions in late February and early March 2003, in the weeks following the family's interview with social workers. This also is the time frame during which Jackson and several others allegedly were conspiring to hold the family against their will.

Peters noted in her testimony that the family seemed to give their answers spontaneously. Although a member of Jackson's security team and a friend of the accuser's mother were present when Peters and two other social workers arrived at the home, they left before the interview began.

Jackson, 46, has pleaded not guilty to four counts of molesting the 13-year-old boy and four counts of administering alcohol to help him with the alleged lewd acts. He also has pleaded not guilty to the conspiracy charge involving abduction, false imprisonment and extortion and a count of attempted child molestation.

The Santa Maria Times, following its established policy, is not identifying those who allege they were abused by Jackson, even though they are being named in court.

This post has been edited by Billy J: Today, 01:32 PM

Here's the link for the article:
http://www.santamariatimes.com/articles/20...ocal/news00.txt