Official May 19 2005 Thread

sistahlamb

No, Ramone Baine said yesterday that he won't take the stand until sometime next week.

I personally think the defence kicked ass yesterday.

All of those dumbass legal analists and pro prosecution "pundits" who probably bought thier degree off of the internet were twisting the testimony from yesterday so much it would throw your back out.
I'm really looking forward to today.

Get-R-Done!!!

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
The judge wants a "402 hearing" with King first to see what he has to say. Kinda like what he did with Ian Drew. He had a little hearing with Drew, but didn't let Drew testify before the actual jury because what he had to say was so vague and inconclusive. He'll see what King has to actually say first then he'll decided if King can tell it to the jury.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
According to Demon (court tv), Ajza Pryor, Mike LaPerruque, and people from the Mid Valley News newspaper are expected to testify today.

Pryor was Chris Tucker's girlfriend at the time. Apparently she, too, was also at the DCFS meeting.

Mike L. was a security guard at the time. He gave an interview before he was a witness. You can read about him here:
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/articl...php?storyid=746

Info about the Mid Valley News is here:
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/articl...hp?storyid=1313

SpecialJanet25

Originally posted by whisper
According to Demon (court tv), Ajza Pryor, Mike LaPerruque, and people from the Mid Valley News newspaper are expected to testify today.

Pryor was Chris Tucker's girlfriend at the time. Apparently she, too, was also at the DCFS meeting.

Mike L. was a security guard at the time. He gave an interview before he was a witness. You can read about him here:
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/articl...php?storyid=746

Info about the Mid Valley News is here:
http://site2.mjeol.com/modules/news/articl...hp?storyid=1313

If this is true, Mike LaPerruue is the key witness. Remember, he said he was with Michael all the time. The defense is doing very well.

classicaldj

Originally posted by sistahlamb[B

All of those dumbass legal analists and pro prosecution "pundits" who probably bought thier degree off of the internet [/b]

That is so funny and close to the truth!

HotMJ!

Originally posted by sistahlamb

All of those dumbass legal analists* and pro prosecution "pundits" who probably bought thier degree off of the internet were twisting the testimony from yesterday so much it would throw your back out.
I'm really looking forward to today.

Get-R-Done!!!

"dumbass legal analists?" ANALists? :lol:

Soooooo TRUE! :crackingu

And What an IMAGE! :crackingu

Your "Freudian slip" is showing! :lol:

And I love it! :lol:

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

classicaldj

Larry's lawyer used to be one of MJ's lawyers? Did I hear that right? I bet MJ is glad he decided to fight. And just imagine how some of those talking heads feel now!!

LadyJackson

Originally posted by classicaldj1
Larry's lawyer used to be one of MJ's lawyers? Did I hear that right?

Yes, you did!!! That was his lawyer in 93!

Make's you wonder, don't it?

Something's up!!! I can smell it!!

Aaliyah

52950866.jpg

52950721.jpg

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
The judge says King can't testify.

But King did tell the judge that Larry Feldman called Janet a "wacko" and that he didn't want to represent her. Ouch.

got2makeitright

Originally posted by whisper
The judge says King can't testify.

But King did tell the judge that Larry Feldman called Janet a "wacko" and that he didn't want to represent her. Ouch.

How sad that the judge wont allowed king in :thumbsdow ohh well the judge does not want the truth coming out then, damm beerdrinker. :lol:

classicaldj

Well, even though the jury won't hear it, the rest of the world now knows all about Larry Feldman.

That feels mighty good to me.

His name is now shit to the rest of the world!

got2makeitright

Originally posted by classicaldj1
Well, even though the jury won't hear it, the rest of the world now knows all about Larry Feldman.

That feels mighty good to me.

His name is now shit to the rest of the world!

I hope so, do you think its best to give the jury more time to know this case is a weak one?