Official Sept 16 Hearing

Tiger Lilly

Wow I missed alot yesterday, huh? Damn flu. Thanks soo much for the updates whisper. :blowkisse

* ****ing hell! Orth is a immature spak to say such inappropriate things.
* The apple head thing - puh-leeease! Go sit yo a$s down and watch PHM. If it was something sinister do you think Michael would let it be openly aired all over TV? This is nothing new, stupid media, taking everything outta context.
* I'm so glad Mez is addressing the Dateline crap and Uncle Ray Ray. I can't wait for their statement tomorrow.
* I'm seriously wondering what Sneddon's playing at by witholding the "evidence". Either he's too scared to hand it over cos he ain't got anything or he's up to something... :cryptic
* LOL @ Sneddon getting defensive about G-mama vid leak. Big mistake there. Firstly he shouldn't have done it or asked someone to do it in the first place and secondly, getting so riled about it ain't helping yo a$s b!tch. :crackingu Personally I found watching G-mama spill hilarious! Telescope! :crackingu
* Most important thing :)laugh ) :

capt.camm10109161609.michael_jackson_hearing_camm101.jpg

DAMN!!! Mez looks sexy with his beautiful, silky white hair blowing in the wind. :D :laugh

I'm anxious about today but I'm also really looking forward to it. I'm praying G-mama is gonna slip up big time. I'm also really anxious about the conspiracy charge etc... Wait and see what happens...

*goes back to box of tissues and flu*