oh boy, hadn\'t seen this pic before!!!

SexyMJLover

hi guys,

now i don't kno if this has been posted before, and sorry it's a bit big :lol: but OMG, have u ever seen anything so HOT!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

Misc%20pics%20and%20captions

SexyMJLover

OMG Carla... i thought the b/w version was bad enough, but that one is just..........!!!!!!!!!! :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

i have seriously gotta keep up with what's going on a bit more! :cryptic :lol:

minnie michael

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

awww Pam you are killllllllllllllling me right nowww....awww that's what paper..i donot care what that pic said about Mike i just love that paperrrr sososoos much...that pic..aww i have never seem that hottest in my entire life...awww this pic make me very very very hot and i will have a very very excited day awww thanks dear Pam AND Carla showed this pic on our forum aww i will staring at this one from today on awww i hate myself its nearly that i missed this thread thanks GOD i checked pics forum today..thanks a lot... :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite :tooexcite

Shunyata

i posted that in the thread that got closed. Amazing innit! I think its ok to admire mj and pics of him but I have to say that Ive also become recently distressed about the way some fans react when it comes to their feelings about him. When it gets to the point where u have a fan that (shall remain nameless) whos joking about how mj looked at the latest court appearance 'thats how we would look/act after i did him' it's utterly insane. *sigh

Anyway, he sorta had an usher thing goin on with that body. Very sexy!

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Shunyata
I have to say that Ive also become recently distressed about the way some fans react when it comes to their feelings about him. When it gets to the point where u have a fan that (shall remain nameless) whos joking about how mj looked at the latest court appearance 'thats how we would look/act after i did him' it's utterly insane. *sigh
Disgusting. Just don't understand...

Anyway... let's try to enjoy this thread and keep this one on topic. :popcorn