Old Threads & Fun Times

Missy

I just looked at my profile on my old username and found all the old posts from when I was always here. I actually found it really nice to read all the old stuff from when Michael was alive and remember the happy/funny/serious chats we had on here.

Ironically, I started reading a topic about Michael needing to do a comeback to "prove himself". Seems strange to think some fans were pushing for this in 2006. And some of us (like me) weren't really bothered and were satisfied with whatever Mike wanted to do, as long as he was happy.

Some chats were really funny to read and I just got a sense of happiness whilst reading. It's lovely to think I was such a big fan of his when he was alive. I'm so grateful for that time. I'm happy I can "return to that time", in a way, on here.

:cloud9

Saphster

I remember reading some crazy stuff in the Sexy Side. :lol Some people left because their posts were becoming too much! :eek:

But, I also remember whenever recent pictures of Michael would come out how excited we would all be and would talk about how he gained some weight, or how cute he looked. Like the MTV Video Awards in Japan I think it was, how he looked sooooo good and his outfit was banging. And we cannot forget the BET awards...those sparkly blue jeans! :wink And in his last few years he started wearing mostly black, and I loved it! I loved talking about Michael's fashion on here. His fashion was so unique.