Omigod CUUUUTE. LOOKLOOK.

brnthsdiscout

you know, i never understood the jokes about mj's looks, to me he doesn't look 'weird' at all...he's always had a beautiful smile.

sweet princess

Purdy Young Thang;194227 said:
From Steady-laughing...

fox1.gif

:wub: Hotttttttnesss.

fox2.gif

That one is KILLER!! GAHHH HIS SMILE! It's like..it makes everything right in the world. And his eyes, too... all lighting up like that... when I see that, it's as if nothing's wrong at all and nothing ever was wrong.

My angel. ;u;
Yeah, I know, his smile is one thing that will make all of us blush big time:p :wub: :8-26-03baby:

mysteriousone

Saphster;194600 said:
Hey...what's all the "........." dots for?:lol
LMAO I remember this thread so well!

Veronica and I were talking in MSN when I viewed this thread and I was like OMFG, :mf_w00t2: :licklips and Veronica was laughing her head off at me telling me to behave so I just posted a Nice but I was so wanting to say more really, I was.............CHRIST, he is freakin delicious in those animations-he's such a tease, very flirtatious that look he's giving there! :8-26-03sneaky:

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;201843 said:
LMAO I remember this thread so well!

Veronica and I were talking in MSN when I viewed this thread and I was like OMFG, :mf_w00t2: :licklips and Veronica was laughing her head off at me telling me to behave so I just posted a Nice but I was so wanting to say more really, I was.............CHRIST, he is freakin delicious in those animations-he's such a tease, very flirtatious that look he's giving there! :8-26-03sneaky:

Mysti!

ROFL.

I remember that very clearly, yeah. :lol I can recall you were literally on your knees shivering, LOL. But I am not blaming you, not at all... it is animations like these that can bring my mind into a creative state again... ahem... :whistle :lol

He is hot - and he knows it. :licklips :p

Shannon

R e a f u;201858 said:
I swear, everytime I see him smile in some video footage, I just have to smile and giggle with him :wub: !

Me too. Which is kinda embarrassing if there are others in the room. :lol

mysteriousone

Shannon;201854 said:
ROFL.

I remember that very clearly, yeah. :lol I can recall you were literally on your knees shivering, LOL. But I am not blaming you, not at all... it is animations like these that can bring my mind into a creative state again... ahem... :whistle :lol

He is hot - and he knows it. :licklips :p
Yeah, that was so funny in MSN!

I bet you rushed off and typed up another sex scene after visiting this thread, right--just to use in a later chapter! :8-26-03sneaky: :lol

R e a f u said:
I swear, everytime I see him smile in some video footage, I just have to smile and giggle with him !

Shannon said:
Me too. Which is kinda embarrassing if there are others in the room.
You wanna see the looks I get here! I swear everyone thinks I've lost the plot at times! :wacko:

Mysti!

michaelsluna

PMG they re sooooooo cute!! luuuuuuuuuuuuuve u my pricewiceyhuu!ohhhhhhhhh he is sooooooooo hansome..so..why has some to act as there more knowledged than they are?= ..snitff..its so sad..the pretty young thang from autnumcold north..:):):)

Simply The Best

Yea, :licklipsMJ smiles are always Cute!!:(
Same SEDUSIVE, cutie cheeky FLIRTY SMILES!!:wink
:8-26-03baby:His smiles always make you Love Him More more more..!!

michaelsluna

ih all..its me anja..aannd whherehs dat cute thing youre all talkin bout here then?? just bit of nosy cause i cant see it? erheee!! lovelove from anja......eeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh!!