On This Day in 1991, Elizabeth Taylor...

2Dangerous4MJ

Got married at Neverland. I saw it on some ticketer this morning at school. lol So yes, random piece of information that I didn't know.

Tiger Lilly

Awww that's great. :rose: Btw is Liz currently married? And does anyone know how she is lately? Hasn't she been ill for quite some time? :( Sorry to bring this thread down....

Off_the_wall

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Awww that's great. :rose: Btw is Liz currently married? And does anyone know how she is lately? Hasn't she been ill for quite some time? :( Sorry to bring this thread down....

I was actually wondering the same thing... i read a few months ago she wasn't in a great way, i duno where that was but... I hope shes doin ok tho :praying:

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by ThrillerGirl_
aww thanks for the information.
I heard recently that she had a problem with her back but now she is getting better. :)
Really? Was that all it was (not to underestimate her pain)? I thought she had something serious like - but not exactly - Alzheimer's disease...

Off_the_wall

I thought it was summut to do with the tumor she had a few years ago and that she was in a great deal of pain with that, i also read that she was become very much reclused and not seeing people and that... i duno how much of that is true, coz i dont think i read it from the most reliable source... but i duno...

Tiger Lilly

Well my version comes from the National Enquierer so there goes my reliability. :laugh Either way I really hope shes ok. :rose: NE also told how she had become a recluse and stuff and how she was "devestated her best friend Michael Jackson was..." I don't wanna say it. Just implying he's guilty, blah blah blah... :tickingti

ThrillerGirl_

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Really? Was that all it was (not to underestimate her pain)? I thought she had something serious like - but not exactly - Alzheimer's disease...

Well the Alzheimer's thing was BS.. Liz has had the backproblem all her life and she has been in hugepain but I think that now they've fixed it :D
I'm glad she's ok.

minnie michael

yes wish Liz is in healthy condition..very happy to know this important day in 91...xixixi just wish Liz all the happiness is her life..xii i love her.. :D :D :banana-mu

i heard on a radio morning show . that she is going seenile(sp) adn that she has alzhimers and acts like one of her ex's is still alive and talk to him. dont kno if it is true though. i also dont think she is married.

2Dangerous4MJ

She and Michael should just get it over with and marry each other. lol They obviously love each other very much (meaning friendship-wise).