Oprah interviews Barbara Walters (About Michael)

floacist

Tommorow which is Thursday September 16th Oprah is interviewing Barbara Walters on her most shocking and memorable interviews in the span of her long career and guess who is the interview they are talking about?MICHAEL.

I just saw a clip and I can only imagine what Oprah's fat ass mouth is going to say but in the clip they showed Barbara saying.."Dont call me Wacko Jacko, it hurts." or something really close to that.During the interview Oprah is going to discuss Michael's interview and behind the scenes of it along with several memorable interviews.

I cant watch it on Thursday but I just wanted to let you guys know incase you were interested on hearing what Barbara or Oprah had to say about it.

Tabloid Junkie

i know oprah has said some backstabbing things about michael before.....for example:

there was this one person on her show and he was marrying and underage woman or something.....and she said..."youre not like michael jackson, are you?" the audience started laughing.

she takes everything she has for grantite. her career really wouldn't be as well known without michael because that interview produced 90 million viewers in teh U.s alone!

floacist

^
Yeah Oprah shoots her mouth off when she shouldnt its like she has a RESPECTABLE and TRASH switch that she flicks on every now and then depending on the Guest on her show. I wont be suprised if she has some negative words pointing Michael's way but it will be interesting to watch her sway in which direction Respectable host or Trash!?

minnie michael

oh i dont wish for her showing her support to Michael but just saying something nice.please..anyway i canot receieve that channel just wish her mouth is nice to Michael.. :console and honesty :idontcare

mello1

Since September 11th 2001, America has been brought closer together, and with the help of a true
American, George Bush.

Vote For Bush/Cheney 2004!

How Can We Have Someone Like Kerry; Whom Has Trouble To Just Keep His Vote As A Senator?

This creature NAMED JOHN KERRY is running for "Commander In Chief" and say's he'll fight terrorism
.....with what.....SPITBALLS!

Way off subject, but ????

Phil

I like Oprah's shows on most occasions. I'm going to just watch this one ehwn it arrives here and see for myself.

MJSpice

Oprah is not so bad. I haven't seen her talk something bad about MJ yet but even if she does, I may not stop watching her show.
From MJSpice

urbanpinkpixie

I probably will watch it because it looks interesting. Hopefully it will go well, but I have a feeling that there will be a smidge of Anti-Mike in there somewhere.

floacist

Originally posted by HeavenSent
I sure would have liked to have been in the audience when she was giving away cars and ish the other day....:careless

Yeah I know eh?The best part about that whole show was when they gave the homeless girl a make over,home and paid for her schooling and 15000 wardrobe!And the lady who was a foster mother. But why do people asy.."OMG Oprah bought everyone cars" , no not really cause the whole show she said the name of the car a good 1000 times and did a spot on how the car is made, it was basically advertising so now that all the middle aged house wifes who love off Oprah and her show will go and buy the "Oprah Car".

I actually want to watch it today, Barbara makes me sick but so does Oprah but I just want to see what they say.

HeavenSent

The best part about that whole show was when they gave the homeless girl a make over,home and paid for her schooling and 15000 wardrobe!
I heard about that. I loved hearing that! Anytime someone comes out of a hopeless situation, it's a blessing.

BUT you're right about the cars. All that was, was product placement. Mass advertising for Pontiac to show off their brand new models. I read an article on AOL saying that this was agreed upon a while ago, and that Oprah wanted a clever way to kick off her new season. I guess this is perfect for her; her ass has done some massive giveaways and since she's gotta pull in viewers, this was THE thing to do. Only Oprah, huh?

I actually want to watch it today, Barbara makes me sick but so does Oprah but I just want to see what they say.
Let us know about it! I can't watch it.

floacist

I cant watch it either!I am going to the American Idol concert with a friend..haha I know I am a geek but if anyone watches it tell me how it is or if Oprah decideds to be a punk and say anything dumb about Mike :S

mjj_05

The way Oprah acted bother me way before she started in Michael. It only
made me realize how bad her attitude actually is toward people. I like the show most of the time.

floacist

What happened on the show?I just caught a clip of Barbara saying; "He really related with Lady Diana and how she was hounded, he actually really touched me."

I don't think the MJ part was even that long! They showed a clip of the interview with BW where MJ said "I am not WACKO! I'm JACKSON!!
Then Oprah came back and asked BW what did she think when she see that interview now. In a nutshell BW said she was touched by what MJ had to say.
The audience laughed when BW repeated MJ saying I am not WACKO JACKO
:whateva