Oprah to Interview Diana Ross

Teva

Hi Guys,

I just read this on another blog, Oprah will be interviewing Ms Ross. Well, I don't think The big "O" will let her get away without talking about Michael, and his bequeathed children to her.

50174_374654685883_3491_q.jpg
"Mark your calendars! Tune in to the Oprah Show on 2/25 for an interview and performance!"
http://www.facebook.com/DianaRoss

I can't tell you how refreshing it was to listen to Piers Morgan interview Janet Jackson, 16 February 2011. He did not ask her about drugs, pedophilia, plastic surgery etc etc. I only watch 9 minutes into the show so I don't know if she requested that these questions not be asked, but still it was relaxing. The things she said gave me a chill because they were the same things MJ was saying for years about their father, and growing up before the media. It was amazing to hear her speak about herself and how she feels performing before a crowd as oppose to sitting in small groups talking, or how she would raise her children in love if God permits her to have any. You could close your eyes and think it was Michael talking based on the content.

[media]http://edition.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/02/14/janet.jackson.pmt/index.html[/media]

armcjackson

Teva said:
I can't tell you how refreshing it was to listen to Piers Morgan interview Janet Jackson, 16 February 2011. He did not ask her about drugs, pedophilia, plastic surgery etc etc. I only watch 9 minutes into the show so I don't know if she requested that these questions not be asked, but still it was relaxing. The things she said gave me a chill because they were the same things MJ was saying for years about their father, and growing up before the media. It was amazing to hear her speak about herself and how she feels performing before a crowd as oppose to sitting in small groups talking, or how she would raise her children in love if God permits her to have any. You could close your eyes and think it was Michael talking based on the content.

Yea, I only saw about 10 minutes. It was one of the best interviews I've ever seen.

Saphster

The big O LOL! That just stood out to me. :hilarious

No but on a serious note everyone knows she's going to ask her about Michael and how she took his death and how she has not come out in public to say anything, and why, and would she accept the children if something happened to Michael's mother, blah, blah BLAH! Predictable Oprah questions.

armcjackson

Saphster said:
The big O LOL! That just stood out to me. :hilarious

No but on a serious note everyone knows she's going to ask her about Michael and how she took his death and how she has not come out in public to say anything, and why, and would she accept the children if something happened to Michael's mother, blah, blah BLAH! Predictable Oprah questions.

Ha, gotta love Oprah. *sarcasm*

Teva

In a most surprising twist Ms Ross does not speak at all about Michael. It must have been a request of hers because I can't see Oprah just ignoring the connection.

Her is part one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9COmuok1Mc&feature=youtu.be

BTW they are 6 parts.

armcjackson

Teva said:
In a most surprising twist Ms Ross does not speak at all about Michael. It must have been a request of hers because I can't see Oprah just ignoring the connection.

Her is part one.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9COmuok1Mc&feature=youtu.be

BTW they are 6 parts.
Interesting. Yes, D must have asked for there to be no MJ questions. Cuz even when she had Liza Minelli (sp?) on, they talked about him for a bit.

sushigirl28

^^For SURE that's what it was...
I thought I'd put this up though.. :greenlaugh
DianaRoss.jpg

*Talk about touched.* She has my beautiful bomb-dig shirt! *Yay!*

:boxing xo

armcjackson

sushigirl28 said:
^^For SURE that's what it was...
I thought I'd put this up though.. :greenlaugh
DianaRoss.jpg

*Talk about touched.* She has my beautiful bomb-dig shirt! *Yay!*