our KING make 2 Chinese young guys become STAR!!!

minnie yu

even though there are bad meida talked about nonsense about that night's event but there is nothing more important than the fact that MICHAEL jackson is the ture KING.. he has influenced all of us fans all around the world..and right now..since two of our Chinese lucky fans got the ticket and attended the show..they became the most popular fans in the fanbase..the interesting things is not only they became fans' pride and joy..but they also got Chinese entertainment media's interest..!!!:rollin :mf_w00t2:

they started got a bunch of emails and so many meida wanted to interview those two simply guys right now..!!!!:8-26-03fruits_apple

i think its safe to say Mike means much more than other US&Europe artists in my country..those media hanged around at our forum and found that lucky fans and got in contact with our fanbase and tried their best to report the details of that night..of course we have all cleared it up and make sure they could post the postive and truth..its so exciting over there..i am wondering dearly Mike..do u know how much important u mean to this world??? to this Asia country u has never been there??:(

you were in London..BUT YOU have totally rocked China upside down just becaue two of you loyal Chinese fans saw you onstage???:lol that's sounded oddly enough and ridiculous..there is no other celebrity could do like that ..i am sure.

Mike...u are the king..forever...!!!

i could imagine when next year the new album is coming.MIKE promote it every corner of the world...that will be the most kick-ass time ever....!!!!!! :8-26-03respect:

mysteriousone

Wow, Minnie! That's so cool! B) I don't know if any Kiwi's attended the WMA's because we don't even have a fanbase here! :( (Not that I know of anyway, lol--I gave up searching as soon as I came across MJEOL! :lol )

I can feel the excitement in China on the other side of the globe, Minnie! :mf_w00t2: Congratulations to those two fans too!!! :D

Mysti!

Shannon

mysteriousone;176148 said:
Wow, Minnie! That's so cool! B) I don't know if any Kiwi's attended the WMA's because we don't even have a fanbase here! :( (Not that I know of anyway, lol--I gave up searching as soon as I came across MJEOL! :lol )

I can feel the excitement in China on the other side of the globe, Minnie! :mf_w00t2: Congratulations to those two fans too!!! :D

Mysti!

Neither does Norway. :( That's what Ola and I are trying to do something about... :p

Congrats to those two Chinese fans. :D :8-26-03respect:

minnie yu

thank you..i wish next time its up to ME..ha..:rolleyes: :8-26-03fruits_apple

and that fan said MIke looks more thinner than he imagined..and very very gentle..and also said when others celebrities walked down that red carpet..the fans screaming out their names and attracted them to close and then asked them" hi..where is MIke?? would u please tell MIke we love him???" and stuff like that..:lol :lol make them all sosoo embarassed..:lol :lol

awww..its so great review to read..i am lvoing that..just like i were there as well..xiixix..