Pam\'s Watermark Removals

Tiger Lilly

Hey Pam. I asked in another thread and you said to make one. Could you please remove these watermarks for me, hun?

Court16.jpg

Court33.jpg

Court11.jpg

Misc08.jpg

Court010.jpg

No rush, just do them when you're not busy. :D :rose:

DarkChild

LMAO @ the title of this thread. Pams Watermark Removals LOL, why can I picture her driving around in a white van with that on the side? :laugh

and LMAO

Misc08.jpg

this pic LOL, is he pretending to have a fake cigarette again, or is he swearin? :lol:

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by DarkChild
LMAO @ the title of this thread. Pams Watermark Removals LOL, why can I picture her driving around in a white van with that on the side? :laugh
LMFAOOO! OMG the mental image! :crackingu

SexyMJLover

LMAO u guys! :crackingu

yeh, i'll do the pics for u Gem... but, NO i'm not ever gonna have a white van with that on the side! :splitting :crackingu

frozen rose

MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON! YOU NAUGHTY BOY! *slaps hand* You should not be swearing!

...Who cares!!!!!! I don't care, he can swear as much as he wants!

SexyMJLover

well, managed to get 3 done for ya Gem...

gemz1a.JPG

gemz2a.JPG

gemz4a.JPG

hope they're ok? :idontknow

still doing the other 2, only the damn watermark is on his face and i'm having a few probs getting it off! :splitting :lol:

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
Awww thanks Pam! You're amazing at this hun! :D :rose: Hope the others don't bother you too much.
hehe, it's np hun! :D
and i'm not gonna give up yet, don't worry... damn watermark IS coming off! :hitting :lol:

SexyMJLover

well Gem... after several attempts, and a helluva lotta swearing lol :screaming i've had to give up on the last 2 cos there was so much writing on his face, sorry! :thumbsdow

i'll make it up to ya tho by posting some others i've done ok hehe...

day40pic2a.jpg

day43pic28a.jpg

here's 2 for starters, more to come soon... :thumbsup :laugh

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Keep_The_Faith1
OMG! how do u do that?! lol. I can do em but my realistic look is limited! lol urs are amazing :laugh
LOL, thanks Lewis!
my realistic look is limited too, esp wen they put it over too much skin... cos that's sooo hard! :splitting u shoulda seen some i've tried to do... talk about aliens! :cryptic :lol:

SexyMJLover

ok, done a few more court pics for u guys hehe...

day24pic34a.jpg

day43pic10a.jpg

day22pic38a.jpg

day20pic19a.jpg

day18pic44a.jpg

day12pic31a.jpg

day11pic8a.jpg

^ not sure about this 1 cos i had to recreate a nose lol! is it ok tho? :idontknow :laugh

day9pic13a.jpg

more to come tho ok! :D :thumbsup

SexyMJLover

Originally posted by Tiger Lilly
WOW Pam how do u do them so well? :D *saves all* :D
LOL, thanks Gem! it takes a lotta patience, trust me! :laugh

i'll try and have some more done for u later on guys, ok! :thumbsup