Pap Rear-Ends Car Carrying the Jackson Kids

MJfan01'

TMZ has learned Michael Jackson's kids were involved in a car accident moments ago in Los Angeles

We're told a paparazzo -- not ours -- was following them when he suddenly rear-ended their car. Our sources say the accident wasn't severe and the kids are okay.

UPDATE: Joe Jackson tells us he spoke with Katherine and the kids are fine

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/pap-rear-ends-car-carrying-the-jackson-kids/#comments

Well, isn't that just great. The bastards are so greedy for a picture, they hit their car. I'm just glad, the children aren't hurt.

oldschoolfan

Why the **** isn't this ILLEGAL?!?!?!?! It makes me sick. Michael must be spinning in his grave knowing that this is happening.

HeavenSent

You're right, Carol. Mike would not be taking this ish.

Katherine and the estate--God bless 'em--but they're gonna have to start stepping it up for their safety. They obviously can't take it for granted that those pap-creeps are gonna bow down to those children and give them the respect they need. So it's time to play hardball, unfortunately and not allow them the satisfaction of giving them free access like they've had. For one, I'd wouldn't risk sending them out w/out decoys or disguises, I don't care if it's just to the corner mart. This is the reality now. The obsession with those 3 children is damn ridiculous and so sad. And some of the fan sites that are so quick to post the paparazzo pics need to stop as well. They're only FEEDING into the madness.

HeavenSent

F*ck it, they need to move outta L.A. Either that, or ramp up on the security pronto. A hit and run today, tomorrow who knows what would happen. Btw, isn't Katherine getting $86,000 a month? GET SOME SECURITY. I wold think a front car and rear car needs to be in the works.

THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITH MICHAEL AROUND.

MJfan01'

HeavenSent;223545 said:
F*ck it, they need to move outta L.A. Either that, or ramp up on the security pronto. A hit and run today, tomorrow who knows what would happen. Btw, isn't Katherine getting $86,000 a month? GET SOME SECURITY. I wold think a front car and rear car needs to be in the works.

THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED WITH MICHAEL AROUND.

People made fun of Michael for having them wear masks. That was a fantastic idea as it turned out. Please get some security, get some disguises, or something. This shouldn't have happened.

5:45 Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the car that was hit was a Jackson security car, which was following the car carrying the Jackson kids. The kids were NOT in the car that was struck by the paparazzo.

Cops also tell us a hit-and-run report was taken on the scene around 2:20 PM near the crash site in Sherman Oaks -- just a few miles from the Jackson home in Encino

http://www.tmz.com/2009/10/21/pap-rear-ends-car-carrying-the-jackson-kids/#comments

Same difference, that could have easily been the kids car.

SexyChica

I understand the children are getting older but this mess is getting out of hand and the masks need to come back. At least since they are going through puberty as they age they'll change so at least they'll be able to go some places without the mask once people can no longer know what they look like.

Michael gave them masks to protect their identity, but they also had moments where they were able to go out like regular children since people didn't know what they looked like.

This time no one was hurt. I fear what will happen the next time.

I always agreed with Michael when it came to the masks.

Saphster

Why am I being reminded of Lady Diana? I don't like this one bit!

First it starts off like this...then it gets worse! And people wonder why he covered their faces? Or why he sheltered them so much? Open your eyes people! Those people should be ashamed of themselves! Bothering young children who just lost their father less than 4 months ago!

There's rumors saying they weren't in the car though....but this is how it starts!

danaluvsmj

This is just sick! They're kids for God's sake! Leave them alone!!:angry:

It's good they weren't in the car that was struck, but who knows what could have happened. I'm sure Michael was looking out for his kids.

MJfan01'

We have some more deets on our earlier report about the paparazzi photographer who got into a collision with a security vehicle tailing Michael Jackson's three children yesterday.

According to reports, the photographer, who remains unidentified, has now been charged with a hit-and-run, after HE fled the scene of the accident. The photog got a little too close for comfort while trying to follow the MJ children on their way to karate practice and he collided into the security van from behind. That's is when he left without exchanging any insurance information with the security team.

Ah, and now the ball is the Jackson court. Oh, you know they are going to enjoy taking down a member of the paparazzi. We don't think anything would give the family greater pleasure!

http://perezhilton.com/2009-10-22-photog-charged-in-mjs-kids-hit-and-run#respond