PARODY: Inside Rudy Provencio\'s Secret Diary

Tiger Lilly

Originally posted by Buck Bee3ee
eat your heart out, harvey levin ...b/c i've got my hands on a world exclusive! the inside look at the prosecution's bombshell! boombastic! explosive! witness RUDY PROVENCIO and his secret journal

Entry: February 4, 2003
Dear Diary,
I haven't written an entry in seven years, but for some strange reason, i have the urge to write stuff down now. so anyway, i'm friends with michael jackson. he's a nice guy. he is freakin out over this interview he's done. i think he's going to kidnap the kids! stay tuned!

Entry: February 8, 2003
Dear Diary,
Met this lawyer guy today. His name is Mark Geragos. he's kinda shady. i think he may be masterminding a conspiracy! i can't explain it quite yet but those germans and this 70-year-old guy in miami... yeah, i think they're all up to no good!

Entry: Feb. 11, 2003
Dear Diary,
talked to micheal today again. he totally is like holding the kids against their will! he told me himself! he said: "Rudy! help me hold these kids against their will!" i don't know, Diary. this is scary and i think illegal. I still don't know what the 70-year-old in miami has to do with anything, but ..just stay tuned!

Entry: Feb. 14, 2003
Happy Valentine's! gotta go, marc's calling me for my scene. i'm playing the stalker in "The bootyguard."

Entry: Feb. 18, 2003
Dear Diary,
today marc was saying something about a rebuttal video. i'm scared. i think they're going to force the kids to do this! michael has been calling hysterically, something about taking the mom out to get a body wax!

Entry: Februrary 20, 2003
OMG Diary! I missed "Will and Grace" tonight!!!!!!!! oh yeah, and michael said something about getting the kids some passports or something. whatever that means.... stay tuned!

Entry: Feb. 21, 2003
Dear Diary, now i know what that means! marc keeps trying to book tickets to brazil for the kids, and.... THEY'RE ONE-WAY TICKETS! i think the "killers" are behind this one. ...stay tuned!

Entry: Feb. 28, 2003
Trip cancelled. But i've still been busy all day. mike wants me to look into hot air balloons! i'm really confused. ...

Entry: March 5, 2003
Dear Diary, haven't seen MJ lately. I don't know where he is. My best guess is that he's holed up inside Neverland, plying gavin with alcohol and molesting him. I don't know what makes me say that.... i'm just guessing.

Entry: March 10, 2003
Dear Diary, the strangest thing happened today.
I overheard a phone conversation -- actually i surreptiously taped a phone conversation between michael and marc. michael was laughing manically, saying how genius he is. ... he said gavin was on the way to the doctor but that he purposefully had his urine can dumped out! this is soooo freaky!

Entry: March 11, 2003
Heard from mike today!!! hot air balloons are out. now he wants me to buy a space rocket. don't know why. he said something about: "let's make this family disappear and kill their grandparents."

Entry: March 21, 2003
Finished stalking the kids today. whew! that's hard work and man, you shoulda seen those cuckarochas in their studio apartment! dirty skanks!

Entry: March 20, 2003
Conspiracy successful! A ha! now that the kids are away from neverland. ...nobody will ever, ever, ever find out what really happened!
And Diary, somebody slid a business card under my door. his name was sneddon or sneeden, beats me. Oh well, i'll give him a call, see what he wants.

:crackingu :crackingu :crackingu

Note: Btw if you haven't got it, this is a joke! :lol:

MiuMiu

Gee! golly! oh! wow!!!..be careful tread ever so lightly.... shhhhhh... Ruby, Ruby make take the above comments as a threat and go straight to SNUCKFUNKSUCKDUM.

The prosecution pundits are so bound up in a knot with anticipation...they can hardly contain the excite. Bring it on! We ain't worried!! Ruby, Ruby better be prepared for Mez and he better make sure what he states is the truth. Beause if he's lying it just may come back and bite them all in the A$$.