Part of Howard Stern\'s Interview with Cory Feldman

kcparadox31

Hi everyone,

I woke up today at 6 in the morning and I managed to catch a little snipet of Howard Stern's morning show and Cory Feldman just happened to be on there promoting some crap...and at the very last moment Howard asked him what his beef with Michael was and Cory didn't wanna talk about it. He was like "Howard I already talked to you BEFORE the show about it." Apparently he also made Howard promise that he wouldn't say anything about what he "disclosed" to him before the show. Howard stuck to his word but when Feldman said that he's already talked about it in other interviews and for the listeners to read them Stern said that it's not like he's been interviewed by anyone big so no one's gonna read it. Stern also said in regards to what Feldman "disclosed" to him that "It's no big thing trust me". In a rush Cory mentioned a song that MJ supposedly wrote for him as a "personal note" to him called "Megalo Man". So first he was obsessing about how MJ showed him a book and all of a sudden there's a song that MJ allegedly wrote too?? Yeah. Right.

Cory Feldman made crappy attempts to sound all secretive and important and after that Howard just kept brushing his ass off. Good show.

It seems to me that has beens tend to come out of the woodwork to bash MJ when they have something to promote...remember LMFP?

LOL well to me, just the fact that he was on the Howard Stern show should tell us something LOL..... Thought I could trust Corey....But hey, them crackheads, they need some money for a fix, cause we KNOW Corey ain't been doing nothing lately... *sigh* ....poor child.