Pharrell Reveals Jackson Was Into Tall Brazilian Women

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Pharrell Williams Reveals Michael Jackson Was Into Tall Brazilian Women

The king of mind control! Pharrell Williams has revealed that Michael Jackson was a master of catching people off guard — and the first time he met the King of Pop, he was stunned to find him kissing a beautiful Brazilian woman right in front of him!

Talking in an exclusive preview of Sunday, Aug. 16's OTHERtone with Pharrell Williams and Scott Vener, the "Happy" singer dishes on his first ever meeting with Jackson, and how his mind was blown when the legendary singer started making out with a hot woman right in front of him!

"I met him two times," Williams reveals on the show. "Talk about mind control, he was a genius! We get into the trailer, it's a two story trailer, the trailer has stairs!" the 42-year-old musician says, laughing.

"He comes in, he's tall, standing there, two beautiful women walk in, he kisses one. It's a moment!" Williams explains. "It ain't like no peck, it's a situation. [The women] look Brazilian, and I'm like, 'Wow!’ He's the king of catching you off guard."

Williams goes on to explain the second time he heard from the late "Billy Jean" singer, he was in a recording studio with Justin Timberlake, when he received a completely unexpected phone call.

"The [first] meeting was supposed to be for us to meet to talk about music, and the songs that he turned down, I don't think he realized that I was going to give those songs to Justin," Williams explains. "So I’m in the studio with Justin, and they say, 'Got a call for you on line one, it's Michael Jackson," the singer goes on.

"So I'm thinking it's one of my friends trying to be funny. And I heard someone eating popcorn in my ear, that's how I know that it's him. He's the king of control, I think he invented it! He's like, 'Hey, okay, you working with Justin? Ah that's really nice, okay cool, well you guys have a great session, tell Justin I said, 'Hello,'" Williams continues. "And Justin was like, 'Who was that? Michael? Yeah he does that.'"

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/pharrell-williams-reveals-michael-jackson-liked-brazilian-women-2015148