pic of Michael at the VIP Party March 8th 2007

Debbyg

Hey I have some new pic of Michael at the VIP Party March 8th 2007

I just love these pic of my baby Michael enjoy it like I did wen I first saw it:rollin

vipmg005.jpg
[/img]
vipmg004.jpg
[/img]
vipmg003.jpg
[/img]
vipmg003.jpg
[/img]
vipmg002.jpg
[/img]
vipmg001.jpg
[/img]

Shannon

Debbyg;187090 said:
Hey I have some new pic of Michael at the VIP Party March 8th 2007

I just love these pic of my baby Michael enjoy it like I did wen I first saw it:rollin

displayimage....7856&fullsize=1

displayimage....7857&fullsize=1

displayimage....7853&fullsize=1

The links doesn't seem to be working, Debbyg... :unsure:

Debbyg

HeavenSent;187097 said:
why isn't this posted in the main Japan thread?

I'm sorry I did not know that they had a thread like that . heavensent is you from Japan?
I have some more of them but can nut put it up cause this site wot let me do it .So tomorrow I'm going to put them in myspace.com

mysteriousone

Debbyg;187116 said:
I'm sorry I did not know that they had a thread like that . heavensent is you from Japan?
I have some more of them but can nut put it up cause this site wot let me do it .So tomorrow I'm going to put them in myspace.com

Hiya Debby! No....Heavensent aka Carla isn't from Japan, lol, although I bet with Michael being there now I'm sure she wishes she was! :wink What she meant was, why aren't those pictures (the ones you posted in this thread) posted in the Official Thread: Michael arrives in Japan for fan event! Whenever there is an event, usually the Admin (Whisper) or one of the mod's start an Official Thread, where everyone can post pictures, video's, articles, or anything to do with the event and also those who want to comment can do so as well! It's a nice way for everyone and anyone to join in and discuss the event instead of having separate threads--it also I think, saves space! Remember in the shoutbox earlier I gave you a link to check out? Well that's the official thread! Here it is again:

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=9442

See you over there! :D

Mysti!

Debbyg

mysteriousone;187118 said:
Hiya Debby! No....Heavensent aka Carla isn't from Japan, lol, although I bet with Michael being there now I'm sure she wishes she was! :wink What she meant was, why aren't those pictures (the ones you posted in this thread) posted in the Official Thread: Michael arrives in Japan for fan event! Whenever there is an event, usually the Admin (Whisper) or one of the mod's start an Official Thread, where everyone can post pictures, video's, articles, or anything to do with the event and also those who want to comment can do so as well! It's a nice way for everyone and anyone to join in and discuss the event instead of having separate threads--it also I think, saves space! Remember in the shoutbox earlier I gave you a link to check out? Well that's the official thread! Here it is again:

http://community.mjeol.com/showthread.php?t=9442

See you over there! :D

Mysti!

Yes I just saw that thread now:eek: .did not see it earler cause I had about 4 windoors opne at the same time porting upi the pic's . so think you for telling me cause I thougt it was rael Japan thread
:mf_w00t2:

mysteriousone

Debbyg;187120 said:
Yes I just saw that thread now:eek: .did not see it earler cause I had about 4 windoors opne at the same time porting upi the pic's . so think you for telling me cause I thougt it was rael Japan thread
:mf_w00t2:
I've been there too and noticed you'd posted! (I hope you don't mind me stalking you) :lol Yeah, I gathered you were thinking it was a real Japan Thread, where everyone speaks Japanese, LOL after I saw you ask Carla if she was from Japan...aww! If you have anymore pics to share with us, make sure you post them in the Official Thread so everyone see's them! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

PS! I'm loving your siggy too! :D

Debbyg

mysterious one;187122 said:
I've been there too and noticed you'd posted! (I hope you don't mind me stalking you) :lol Yeah, I gathered you were thinking it was a real Japan Thread, where everyone speaks Japanese, LOL after I saw you ask Carla if she was from Japan...aww! If you have anymore pics to share with us, make sure you post them in the Official Thread so everyone See's them! :mf_w00t2:

Mysti!

PS! I'm loving your siggy too! :D

loll:rollin yes I did thought that loll:lol were Japan gos chat with each other and write Japanese :rollin :rollin :rollin
I do have some sulf but this site wot let me put it up don't know Y that is :confused:

HeavenSent

Debbyg;187116 said:

Nope, Debby I'm not from Japan, but like Mysti said, I wish I was! Or better, yet, that I was there when he took to the stage!

Thanks for posting though....I look forward to seeing more!

Debbyg

Twittegirl;187157 said:
Thanks for posting the pics:)

You welcome Twttegr will I just put up 2 video in Japan thread so i will be doing there for now on . I will let this thread die Now:tonofbricks

ohmichangel

ugh! i hate how his hair is ALWAYS WAY more beautiful than mine! it's so frustrating. i mean, how does he keep it so shiny and soft. i really want to know what kind of shampoo he uses.
and man, that's a freaking awesome outfit.

mysteriousone

ohmichangel;187362 said:
ugh! i hate how his hair is ALWAYS WAY more beautiful than mine! it's so frustrating. i mean, how does he keep it so shiny and soft. i really want to know what kind of shampoo he uses.
and man, that's a freaking awesome outfit.
:lol Probably PATENE.....Soft and Silky and/or Always Smooth!!! :lol

Mysti!

ohmichangel

yea i bet thats true. it better not be like garnier fructis or something. that would make me mad. haha. actually, its probably something really inexpensive and simple like, suave or something, and his hair is just LIKE THAT! haha. idk i just dont see mike using some real expensive fancy ****. you know, it looks kind of like the results i get from using victoria's secret so sexy nourishing[yea i think i mispelled that, but im too tired to fix it]formula.