Pics Ex-ed

:idontknow I was just wondering why in the posts, avvy's and siggy's there are so many missing pictures. Replaced by the red x!!
Are they too big? Illegal? Expired? :2thinking

Tortured Soul

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover
:idontknow I was just wondering why in the posts, avvy's and siggy's there are so many missing pictures. Replaced by the red x!!
Are they too big? Illegal? Expired? :2thinking
red x's mean whatever website the picture is from, is down or something to that power. usually it means photobucket is being stubborn again...

O I C
Thanks for the response.
I'm not sure how that works so here's a dumb question.....
Will we hafta repost the pictures from time to time to see if the problem is corrected or will it open again if we click "show picture"??

:computer

Labomba

I think that the problem will fix itself if it's photobucket I am not sure on them other image survey's

Tortured Soul

Originally posted by Faithful MJ Lover
O I C
Thanks for the response.
I'm not sure how that works so here's a dumb question.....
Will we hafta repost the pictures from time to time to see if the problem is corrected or will it open again if we click "show picture"??

:computer
if it's photobucket all you can do is wait. and no, clicking 'show picture' won't do anything.

Oh I see what you mean now. A couple of the sites where I got my pics
have removed some pics. Now it makes sense. I'm learning a lot. Thanks U guys! :)

Billie

Originally posted by LLLViper
I have not had any trouble with PB.

Heather~

your the luckiest person i've ver met then lol, photobucket is definitely not being friendly to me at the moment lol

Originally posted by Billie
your the luckiest person i've ver met then lol, photobucket is definitely not being friendly to me at the moment lol

I went to the site and it said they are having some ISSUES!
Who isnt?...lol!

:pullhairo