just for a moment or two, we never
really had a talk, We just loved to walk
holding each other the way that we do

You are an Inspiration to me as well as others
they love you for acting, I love you for your playing
Only when you Play That Guitar i see the real you,
the true you. Getting lost in your movie is Nice,
but in your music its magical.

You arent known for your playing, only those that have followed you closly... I guess im as close can be, only when you play for me.The songs are simple, rarely hold a meaning.
But its those songs that have a meaning capture more then the heart....Play That Guitar in a crowd everyones soul will be free.

Might be out of tune, Just crazy little songs. They all seem like number ones when you listen with an open heart, open mind. Soon you will play again..Play into the night, play until the songs have lost all the ways to paint a picture, til the paint runs dry... Just Play That Guitar One More Time.......

Purple Rain

lol Thanks! I wanna learn how to play the guitar, is it really hard??? to like learn the chords and such?? btw i have another question if you dont mind lol When you hold down the string for a chord when you strum do you strum all the chords or just the ones your holding on the neck?

yeah it is quite hard, I also, I want to go and play the flute! :)

and when you hold down a chord, you either strum the chord your holding at the neck, or if you wanna do it free style, you strum all the chords!