Prince Michael I has Vitiligo?

craze4mj

okay i havent seen the pictures...but there are rumors goin around that there are pics of prince michael with vitiligo splotches...wondering if its true....if it is that just further proves michael's the biological father.....but again i'm not even sure if these pictures exist

MJfan01'

Yes, Prince appears to have vitiligo.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-1xAFVXBUo&feature=channel_page[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHC-6UUGDng[/video]

HeavenSent

^yeah that video shows it.

FYI, I'm not entirely clear on MJEOL's policy or stance on this, but we're running the danger of violating the family's wishes by posting candid photos of Prince or the other children for that matter. So just FYI, I'd check with whisper first before anyone decides to post pictures. The only thing I can contribute is that I've been to other fansites that have funeral pics, and they do show his neck and hands with slight spotches.

Saphster

Nah, I doubt he has it.

People can judge just on 3 pictures or a few pictures.

My little cousin who is a year older than Prince has whiter spots on many parts of his body, especially his face, and his doctor told him it is from lack of water. He drinks soda and never drinks enough water.

So, there could be many different reasons why he would have those marks, IF they are real. I didn't see anything different with his hands at the memorial. I guess once he grows older we will find out!

Missy

Hmm... I think it looks like vitiligo, but I'm certainly no expert! I hope if it is it doesn't get half as bad as Michael's... Poor Prince. *hugs*

HeavenSent

Saphster;219068 said:
So, there could be many different reasons why he would have those marks, IF they are real. I didn't see anything different with his hands at the memorial. I guess once he grows older we will find out!

Of course. None of us are really in the position to diagnose, but taking all things in consideration.....

Oh well. It's probably best to let things be as they may.

privacy

Well.. it could be. But as saphster pointed out it could be a number of other things too.

I hate to say it, but I think some fans are just trying to cling to anything that proves Michael was their biological father. If Prince does have it, I'm sure Michael brought him up well enough to not be ashamed and to be confident no matter what he may look like. No biggie :)

Saphster

privacy;219077 said:
I hate to say it, but I think some fans are just trying to cling to anything that proves Michael was their biological father. If Prince does have it, I'm sure Michael brought him up well enough to not be ashamed and to be confident no matter what he may look like. No biggie :)

Exactly! You said it out loud first! :lol

Even I thought, "Well, if he did then that would prove to everyone that he is Michael's biological son." But, I know it's completely wrong to think that way! I wouldn't any child, especially Michael's, to have Vitiligo. :(

craze4mj

privacy;219077 said:
Well.. it could be. But as saphster pointed out it could be a number of other things too.

i'm not saying i'm hoping he has it. i'm just askking does he? and i was just sayin if he does then it makes that connection...i kno those are his kids i dont doubt it...i was just wondering if its true he had vitiligo

MJfan01'

I noticed it by the video and also pictures at MJs funeral and memorial. He had white blotches on his neck and on his arm. If he does have it and I think he does because it just looks exatcly how Michael had it. So if it is vitiligo, that's unforunate. If Prince does has it, it's unlikely that it will be as bad as Michael. I think MJ had universal vitiligo which is rare I believe.

SexyChica

I hope Prince doesn't have it, but I think he does. I, in no way am in the position to say yes or no. I have seen a number of pics where it shows the splotches.

I truly hope he doesn't. But, as it has already been said if Prince does have it I truly believe Michael prepared him to deal with what will happen.

Palmyra

This is an area of Michael's life that he simply did not invite us into. He shared his music with us and a few things about his personal life, but I don't remember Michael ever granting access to his children. He was very protective of his children, and as fans, I think the only thing we can do is to respect Michael's wishes and privacy.

Prince has done nothing to deserve our attention (he is only a child, after all). He is Michael's son, and he is off-limits as far as I am concerned. I do this out of respect for Michael more so than Prince.

privacy

craze4mj;219083 said:
i'm not saying i'm hoping he has it. i'm just askking does he? and i was just sayin if he does then it makes that connection...i kno those are his kids i dont doubt it...i was just wondering if its true he had vitiligo

I wasn't picking on anyone :) I know you were just curious, as am I! I just have a feeling that some people are going to hear this rumour and immediately state it as fact so it corroborates the bio-dad story.

Carla, my texas chicken :D See, we smart :p

Ben

I don't believe Prince has vitiligo. I think fans are doctoring photos of Prince and adding blotch marks like Michael had on his skin to try and convince those who doubt Michael is the father Prince that he is Michael's biological son. I actually think fans who created these fake vitilogo photos should be ashamed of themselves, by creating a rumor about Prince who is an 11yr old boy and shouldn't be subject of speculation from is he Michael's biological son to vitiligo.

As I've said on other threads, I can't see why Prince, Paris and Blanket can't be Michael's biological children. Just because they don't look of obviously black origin, that doesn't mean they aren't half black. I'm mixed race/ bi-racial myself and very fair (though not like Michael's children, though they are the same complextion as me) with slim facial features and curly black hair. A lot of people can't tell what race I am, and often think my father must be mixed race/ bi-racial not black and certainly not a black man from Africa. I know mixed race/ bi-racial when I see them and I can tell Prince, Paris and Blanket are mixed race/ bi-racial. When you know how diverse the phentypes of mixed race/ bi-racial people are people wouldn't be so quick to dimiss that Michael is the biologiocal father of his 3 childrem, because it's not impossible.

Now if Michael had 3 half Japanese children and Debbie Rowe was said to be the mother, then it would be more than likely Michael wasn't the father and such speculation would be understandable. But unless Michael's 3 children ever have any questions if Michael is their biological father that's for them, not the media or fans to find out.

Tinalilly75

I don't know....I heard from a fan that Karen Faye mentioned that Prince has it on her FB. Poor Prince if he does :(

I hope Mike talked to him about it and how to deal with it and I just hope that it will not be as bad as Michael's....OMG what he went through :(