Project #4- Glam

hehe I know you guys remember these! If you don't , it's probably because I haven't done it in so long! Last time I remember doing a blending project, it was "old scool vs. new school" blends, where you would put pictures of maybe Janet, and Jennifer, or Michael and Usher. Old school vs. New school! lol and I also remember the perfume ad, and the magazine ad. Well this one is very simular except, I'll provide you with the HQ's, and there's no exact theme to this. It's just got to be a promotinal ad for a fashion magazine, such as Allure, or Ebony or whatever. So here are lots of luxury stock photos, and some of celebs also.

Photos:

I'll post more photos, and my own example in a second, just think of it as a celebrity doing a ad for a known fashion company, like Beyonce' and Tommy. H. :D

More Photos:

oh and here's mine, I actaully heard tommy talking about a perfume called freedom so..

tommyad.jpg

*LoVeLy~OnE*

Originally posted by Dreamin'_Underthestarz
More Photos:

oh and here's mine, I actaully heard tommy talking about a perfume called freedom so..

tommyad.jpg

ooohh! I like that! :D can I ask you something? how you've made the movent over the letters? If you understand, where it stands freedom, its something that looks like wind or something that goes over them... *lol*

Oh sure I'll help you! lol first you write what you want the text to say. Then go up to Filter--Blur--Motion Blur on the toolbar menu thingie.
help1.jpg

when the box pops up for that, set the blur at about 7.6(whatever you want to Opacity to be), but REMEMBER to set the angel straight across, that's the small circle with the line going through it.(have the line going straight across, not up and down.)

After you blur it, it should be blured almost so bad, that you can't read anything, it almost looks like the wind part you were talking about, without any words.
But you can fix that and still have the wind; after bluring the text go up to Edit--Fade Motion Blur, when that pop up comes up set the fade to Overlay. And automatically the words come back, and you still have the wind. lol I hope that helped
:D Come on people! Let's get some ads! These project things have been around for awhile, I don't want them to die down. :eek:hreally