question about Blanket

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjmsc

i know in the begining Michael said that Blanket was very ill and he worked a lot to make him healthy again.Even the milk formula was a big problem because he didn't like any.
do you know what disease Blanket had?
thanks

ZIM

HE IS FINE AND WILL GROW TO BE A STRONG HEALTHY BOY. Already cute.
Just a simple fact that 'BLANKET' did'nt like milk, is not to be taken as any illness. Milk is really a YUKKY thing too! and from Cow is strange too!:8-26-03yuk:
Myself as a baby I was very ill, I refused any form of milk, nothing happened to me and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO BLANKET BOY TOO!:8-26-03fruits_apple
At least it goes to suggest that initial breast feeding do help them!:8-26-03baby:
Babies do have their own 'taste & choices' even before they came into the world.

smoody

I'll play mother Goose here for a second. I work in a preschool and I have seen with quite a few babies keeping down formula can be hard. I mean you feed them a bottle and you end up changing their clothes 'cause the whole thing comes up. So a lot of times you have to try different formulas (soy,lactaid,with iron) to see what works best with their system. It normally isn't a huge medical problem, but the parents always feel just awful going through the process. They think their baby isn't being nourished. It sounds a lot like that could be what you're talking about. I'M NOT A DOCTOR AND I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BLANKET. It just sounds similar :)

Status
Not open for further replies.