Question about the Heal The World Fondation...

senecajackson

Is the Heal The World Fondation still up and running or what? Can someone tell me please! I have very important business going on and I need to know as soon as possible. Thanks guy!:8-26-03respect:

Shannon

senecajackson said:
Is the Heal The World Fondation still up and running or what? Can someone tell me please! I have very important business going on and I need to know as soon as possible. Thanks guy!:8-26-03respect:
I questioned around many places last year when I was the leader of a project where I needed to know about this too. It seems like the fondation was shut down in or around 2003. The reason is very unclear, though. None of those I asked wanted to answer me on that question, and you can never trust the media. :idontknow

senecajackson

Well thanks so much Shannon, for the information... I'm a little dissapointed to hear that news but hey....
I wonder why no one wanted to answer that question?:blink:

Shannon

senecajackson said:
Well thanks so much Shannon, for the information... I'm a little dissapointed to hear that news but hey....
I wonder why no one wanted to answer that question?:blink:
Yes, me too. I made a thread about it here too, but it ended up being deleted. Sooo... I would love to come to the bottom of this :unsure:

senecajackson

Shannon said:
Yes, me too. I made a thread about it here too, but it ended up being deleted. Sooo... I would love to come to the bottom of this :unsure:

Hey sometimes very important questions we have on this thread just go unanswered.... don't ask me why, but hey I get where ur coming from!
Thanks agian!:D

Shannon

senecajackson said:
Hey sometimes very important questions we have on this thread just go unanswered.... don't ask me why, but hey I get where ur coming from!
Thanks agian!:D
The funny thing is that after many search on the internet, it has been hardly rapported by the media as well. I could only find a few articles about it, and one of them was written by Roger Friedman, and as we all know he is not trustworthy.:glare: I find it both weird and sad... to be completely honest :mellow:

ajkinkycuffs

http://www.usatoday.com/life/music/news/2004-03-24-jackson-charity_x.htm

Here's something else, it just says kind of the same thing. dated back in 2004 though. I think because of all the allegations the first time, support kinda slacked. I don't know too much about the foundation, just because I wasn't following it and I didn't understand anyway, I was kid at the time. Looking back, I think it could have had the potential to go far, but since people are fuked up and like to screw with people who have made it, it went the way it did. It's unfortunate.

senecajackson

Shannon said:
The funny thing is that after many search on the internet, it has been hardly rapported by the media as well. I could only find a few articles about it, and one of them was written by Roger Friedman, and as we all know he is not trustworthy.:glare: I find it both weird and sad... to be completely honest :mellow:

It is very sad, I thought that that was a great foundation... Mike really does have a heart of gold, but who knows... maybe he'll start a new one...
It had a great span tho... '92-2003, that's pretty good

Shannon

senecajackson said:
It is very sad, I thought that that was a great foundation... Mike really does have a heart of gold, but who knows... maybe he'll start a new one...
It had a great span tho... '92-2003, that's pretty good
Michael really does have a heart of gold, I wish people would get to know how much he really have done out of the goodness of his heart. I know, after working ten months with my project which was a fair attempt to get Michael nominated to the Nobel Peace Prize, that there are so many things he have done and there's only a few people in this world who are aware of it. It's just so unfair... :mellow:

Wow, I'm spamming this thread... Sorry.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I think Raymone Bain was asked a question about the charities a while ago and she said something like Mike will be donating directly from now on because people take advantage or their positions.

I definintely remember Friedman, OF ALL PEOPLE, talking about how Rabbi Boteach mismanaged funds from a number of charities including the Heal the Kids foundation.