Quirky Michael Things

ajkinkycuffs

Okay, so what kind of quirky MJ things do you find fascinating, hilarious, annoying, or just plain freaking GREAT?

This may sound weird, but every time you see Michael do the moonwalk, watch is head as he moves backward, notice it goes forward and back while he moves back? I would imagine it's because he's putting the pressure in his heels so he can slide back, but I don't think he realizes he does it. And EVERYTIME he does it, i crack the F up because it reminds me of ET when he stretches his neck forward LOL. And when his neck is stretched out there, it LOOKS like ET lmao.

et2.jpg

thMoonwalk.gif

HeavenSent

LOL @ ET! hahaha.

I LOVE his quirkiness. How he does not care what anyone thinks, now THAT'S the deal. That why I love him. :p

I could think of a bunch..only my mind feels like someone shot it up with cotton. I feel so lethargic with allergies.

One comes to mind only because I had a dream about this a couple days ago: The socks w/sandals and a suit, during the trial. We all know he had back problems, but still. Remember when he wore people socks at that? :lol

Shannon

ajkinkycuffs;188420 said:
Okay, so what kind of quirky MJ things do you find fascinating, hilarious, annoying, or just plain freaking GREAT?

This may sound weird, but every time you see Michael do the moonwalk, watch is head as he moves backward, notice it goes forward and back while he moves back? I would imagine it's because he's putting the pressure in his heels so he can slide back, but I don't think he realizes he does it. And EVERYTIME he does it, i crack the F up because it reminds me of ET when he stretches his neck forward LOL. And when his neck is stretched out there, it LOOKS like ET lmao.

et2.jpg

thMoonwalk.gif

And knowing that we are talking about Michael Jackson here, I wouldn't be surprised if it actually turned out to be intentionally. :lol :lol :p

jupiter

et2.jpg

thMoonwalk.gif

What a cute and funny observation!:rollin :bleh

jaajayi

et2.jpg

thMoonwalk.gif

LOL...yeah i remember noticing it during is 95 VMA performance of Billie Jean. it's sooo cute! one quirky mjthing has to be...the bright vests he wore throughout the trial!! I loved every single one of them, especially the rainbow colored vest with the matching arm band!!! That was toooo much for me :lol: and :lol @ the sandal thing...carla, i remembered seeing that and thinking "OH LORD!!" :lol:

ajkinkycuffs

HeavenSent;188450 said:
LOL @ ET! hahaha.

I LOVE his quirkiness. How he does not care what anyone thinks, now THAT'S the deal. That why I love him. :p

I could think of a bunch..only my mind feels like someone shot it up with cotton. I feel so lethargic with allergies.

One comes to mind only because I had a dream about this a couple days ago: The socks w/sandals and a suit, during the trial. We all know he had back problems, but still. Remember when he wore people socks at that? :lol

DOODE, fo real? Someone has to post a picture of this lol.

Saphster

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!:rollin It is quite creepy though...

Oh my...well let's see. Quirky Michael things...I have to get back with you all on this. It's hard to think right now after ET.:lol

HeavenSent

jaajayi;188473 said:
LOL...yeah i remember noticing it during is 95 VMA performance of Billie Jean. it's sooo cute! one quirky mjthing has to be...the bright vests he wore throughout the trial!! I loved every single one of them, especially the rainbow colored vest with the matching arm band!!! That was toooo much for me :lol: and :lol @ the sandal thing...carla, i remembered seeing that and thinking "OH LORD!!" :lol:

LMAO, I always said that vest reminded me of a Mexican blanket.

Someone has to post a picture of this lol.
Of the socks and sandals? I'll try and find a picture of it!

jaajayi

carla, you could probably find some pics at steadylaughing.but yeah..sandals and socks don't go with me, even if you're a little kid, lol.

ajkinkycuffs

jaajayi;188528 said:
carla, you could probably find some pics at steadylaughing.but yeah..sandals and socks don't go with me, even if you're a little kid, lol.

no way, sandals and socks are cool! lol. i remember wearing my little LA gear pink sandals with socks, and the lights on the back of em haha.

HeavenSent

I'll admit, I wore them too when I was about 8 or 9. My late grandfather used to do it as well. Mike chose to wear them like he didn't give a fugg about how old he was or what it looked like.