Randy Jackson: Money, Thats not what I want

craze4mj

Originally Posted by TMZ
Everyone expected the Jacksons to wage internal war over who gets what part of Michael's estate ... but Randy Jackson claims -- they already have enough money.

Randy was reacting to our story yesterday -- revealing that Katherine Jackson's 40% cut of Michael's estate will go directly to MJ's three kids when she dies. That means the kiddies will end up with 80% of the estate -- the remaining 20% goes to charity. So Michael's bros and sisters will inherit nada.

Here's Randy's take:

"The family is fine with it. Who cares about the money? We have enough money. If I cared about the money, I'd be doing a reality show and doing interviews."

is this true? or is TMZ just trying to start something up cuz if its true....sounds like Randy is calling out everyone in the family

MJfan01'

Isn't Randy going on a reality show? The Jackson Dynasty thing. Wouldn't that make him money? Latoya and Jermaine are attention whores. The keep popping up like every other day.

Saphster

Cristine87;222771 said:
LOL! Sounds like he's calling out Jermaine and Latoya.

Yeah! I was just about to say that! It's not strange....I call my family members out too!

Plus, Randy started a great show...about dancing before Michael passed!

MJfan01'

DirtyDiana87;222798 said:
I'm sorry but if he didn't care about the money why in the world was he talking to TMZ? :unsure:

Why even bother making a statement? It's not like people are going to change their opinion either way.

HeavenSent

DirtyDiana87;222798 said:
I'm sorry but if he didn't care about the money why in the world was he talking to TMZ? :unsure:
He was reacting to the story that TMZ had put out about who gets what.

TBH, I wish the Jackson siblings would lay low. I'm tired of them making statements and such that have nothing to do with the outcome of the investigation and I'm even more weary of people piling on them at every given chance. Just go away until you're needed. :mellow:

Saphster

HeavenSent;222806 said:
He was reacting to the story that TMZ had put out about who gets what.

TBH, I wish the Jackson siblings would lay low. I'm tired of them making statements and such that have nothing to do with the outcome of the investigation and I'm even more weary of people piling on them at every given chance. Just go away until you're needed. :mellow:

I don't think they necessarily walk into the TMZ building or corporation or whatever to go talk to them. I think they do talk to them while trying to get in their cars and such.

That's why I'm glad Rebbie & Janet are laying low.

oldschoolfan

Aren't TMZ the ones who took that God damn photo? Why the hell would he be talking to someone who obviously has no respect for Michael even in his dying minutes?
I did see more money scabbing stories about Joe earlier today on tv, yall know what I think of him...

MJfan01'

oldschoolfan;222824 said:
Aren't TMZ the ones who took that God damn photo? Why the hell would he be talking to someone who obviously has no respect for Michael even in his dying minutes?
I did see more money scabbing stories about Joe earlier today on tv, yall know what I think of him...

About his $3,000 This is It VIP treament?

HeavenSent

Saphster;222818 said:
I don't think they necessarily walk into the TMZ building or corporation or whatever to go talk to them. I think they do talk to them while trying to get in their cars and such.

That's why I'm glad Rebbie & Janet are laying low.
Right. Like I said, TMZ ran a story, Randy reacted to it. But why? There was no need. TMZ may get some stuff right, but like with the Paul Anka debacle, they often push things to the brink of overdramatization because they know they can.