Rare Pics Of Neverland Photoshoot

CJluvsMJ

Hey guys.
I found these rare pics of MJ in a photoshoot at Neverland and at a different house of his at a beach that were really cute.:wub:
It's a lot of pics, so Im just gonna post the link to site right here:
http://www.apeironphotos.com/feature_info.php?featureid=7565&keepThis=true&TB_iframe=true&height=600&width=730
There are some cute pics of him blowing bubbles, making faces, and playing hide and seek with an MJ mannequin. :lol
These pics are priceless.:8-26-03respect:
:michaeljacksonicon:

Missy

Awww! :wub: Thank you so much for sharing these! He looks so peaceful in some of them. Very sweet!

CJluvsMJ

No prob u guys.
If I find anymore rare pics, I'll post them here. :wink
I saw these pics in a video on Youtube that had John Mayer's Human Nature tribute playing in the backround, which really fit the pictures.
I really love all of the pics with the checkered blanket.
So adorable! :wub:
Btw, in the pic of MJ sleeping in the car, is that Deepak Chopra sleeping next to him?! :blink:
I think my ultimate fav is the one w/ the mirror.
Gonna make that my backround pic. :8-26-03respect:

Saphster

Amazing!!!

Ommmgggooodness at this pic. :wub:

MEH9101_JACKSONM62.jpg

This is just completely random, yet adorable!

MEH9101_JACKSONM50.jpg

This makes me sooo happy....

MEH9101_JACKSONM09.jpg

I AM IN :cloud9
I AM :wub: ALL THE PICS
AND IT MADE ME :lol:p:lol ON THE PICS WHERE I THINK HE PRETENDED TO BE SLEEPING IN THE LIMO, MAKING FACES AND PICKING HIS NOSE?????!! :unsure::blink::bleh
I AM MISSING HIM MORE :mellow:
AND I JUST WANT TO :1crying AND :1crying

Here's another link for some rare pics and other stuff as well---- http://www.michaeljacksonforsale.com/html/Gallery-main-page.htm

*****enjoy guys!**** the more we look on his pics, listen to his music, watch his videos when he was still little and adult, the more we read good stories and anything about him, the more we THINK of him, THE MORE WE MISSES HIM... Let us leave it like that. He was in some point part of my life and he helped me in some ways too! Michael..... :8-26-03respect:

Thanks for sharing.... :)