Re: Official March 1 2005 Thread

Tamiele

Good Day to all,

Since I am new to this board, I was wondering if some of you could clarify some things. Who is TSG? Also, where are these photographs taken of Michael in the Courthouse coming from? Sorry, I don't understand how these things are being obtained and posted here so quickly - not much of an electronics kinda gal.

BTW - if the public weren't so readily willing to do so much Michael bashing they would see that his wardrobe is really revolutionizing the formal ware for some men. Not all men want to dress in that fashion, but I think some of his style would certainly be a welcome addition to the typical old suit and tie guy. Unfortunately it is such a bad thing to admit you are a fan of Michaels in any way - even his clothes, that nobody will likely learn anything from his fashion statement.

Also, just curious to understand the demographics of this board. I am a married, homemaker and mother of 2, in my 30's. Anybody else fit that? Also, I am in Canada. Not a country that is very supportive of Michael Jackson - in record sales or anything else. While they don't do much verbal Michael bashing - they are careful to only report the negative side of things. However, no Nancy Grace here, thank goodness, I can't believe how vicious she was last night towards Michael. She said that Mike's clothes were ridiculous and his lawyer has absolutely no control over his client. She also said to "watch out Michael Jackson" as she was firmly selling the prosecutions remarks as very damaging and the absolute truth.

HeavenSent

Originally posted by Tamiele
Good Day to all,

Since I am new to this board, I was wondering if some of you could clarify some things. Who is TSG?

Hi, Tamiele! I hope this doesn't get lost in all the posting.

TSC=The Smoking Gun. smokinggun.com is an independant website that posts leaked documents/"bombshells" on many cases and events, Michael's being one of them. With the start of the trial, they have also been posting transcripts of the opening statements.

Also, where are these photographs taken of Michael in the Courthouse coming from? Sorry, I don't understand how these things are being obtained and posted here so quickly - not much of an electronics kinda gal.
The pics come from a variety of news sources. From the wire, yahoo.com, gettyimages..etc...

Also, just curious to understand the demographics of this board. I am a married, homemaker and mother of 2, in my 30's. Anybody else fit that? Also, I am in Canada. Not a country that is very supportive of Michael Jackson - in record sales or anything else.

Im in my 20's. The age range from what I understanding, is from 13, 14 to persons in their 30's. I've been a member here for over 2 years, and I think I've seen a couple of parents here. "MotherOfTwo" occasionally posts here w/her viewpoints. I think it's very diverse here. There's some Canadians here as well! :thumbsup How'd you discover MJEOL by the way?

*Shudders @ the very thought of Nancy Grace.*

Tamiele

How'd you discover MJEOL by the way?

I discovered this site through a link one time from MJJSource. I am soo glad I found this site. Who's site is it? This person really seems to have a close view of things.

Off_the_wall

Also, just curious to understand the demographics of this board. I am a married, homemaker and mother of 2, in my 30's. Anybody else fit that? Also, I am in Canada. Not a country that is very supportive of Michael Jackson - in record sales or anything else.

Hi Tamiele. :)

I'm 17 and from the UK :D welcome

privacy

Hey Tamiele.. as Carla (HeavenSent) said.. there's quite a range of ages at this forum.. but MotherOfTwo is the only one I can think of that has children.. but I dunno lol..

Whisper owns the forum :)

I discovered MJEOL by some people talking about it at another fan site I was at, MJFC. This site is amazing.. really is.

I'm acy btw.. and am 18 in UK.

Cristine87

I found this website when I did a search engine on "Sexy Michael Jackson" & when I read the fanfics, I was hooked!

mjlovergurl

i cant remmember how i found this site to tell the truth. lol Im just so glad i found it bc talking to everyone here makes me feel so much better about this case and gives me so much confindence that Michael will be found innocent. anyways...lol
Im Shawn, im 21, and i live in St.Louis Missouri and the person who owns this site is Whisper. She's really cool and she's defenitly in on this case knows whats she's talking about. its very up to date here so you can always come here and read about the case. its greats.

DarkChild

Hey, welcome to the board! :D You'll really love it here, it's such a people-oriented place and everyones so close. I'm Lucy, 17 from the UK...and I found this board over 2 years ago now lol. I was looking for Michael fanfictions and I came across one on this site, joined up...and the rest is history!

SpecialJanet25

Hey Listen, Tamiele, Don't pay any attention to that tramp, Nancy Grace. That woman is crazy and she has big time issues. She just jealous! Welcome to the board, my friend. :thumbsup

floacist

Welcome Tamiele!I am Canadian too and if it wasnt for this site I would be totally lost in this case, Canada is pretty crap for anything Michael actually anything that isnt 50 Cent related.I hope you have fun here btw my name is Felicia:)

Mathilde

MotherOfTwo isn't the only one with children Pam (SexyMjLover) has a daughther (as far as I remember...)

I'm Mathilde btw, I'm 19 years old and I'm from Denmark. I've been a member since June 2003, I found the site when I was looking for a place to read fan fiction. There is a lot of talented writers on here, so if you're into that kinda thing you should really check out some of the fics... Unfortunately I can't remember the last time I've had the time to read any of the fics, so I don't know a lot about the current fics...

LadyInMJsLife

Welcome to MJEOL Tamiele. :D
My name is Joanna, I'm also Canadian, in my late 20's single with no children. I've been a member here since the beginning, I've had a few different usernames. I came across this place while searching for Michael pictures at work one day.

dangerous

Hey Tamiele :D

Im Canadian too! and the way you described the Canadian media towards MJ is EXACTLY the way i see it too. :/ Anyways welcome! I came across this board a while ago after just googling MJ's name :D

Hey there! Welcome to MJEOL.
I found out about this forum thru an internet buddy
who was already a member.
Lately, I've been doing a lotta reading...not too much posting but...
I really enjoy being a member as well.
Have fun! :D

HeavenSent

Originally posted by LadyInMJsLife
Welcome to MJEOL Tamiele. :D
I came across this place while searching for Michael pictures at work one day.
Lol, you too?

actually i wasn't looking for pics...but I was at work :D

ThrillerFan

Hey Tamiele, I'm Matt. I used to post here a lot, but I haven't had much time to in a long while. Anyway, for those who don't know/remember me, I'm 19 from the US, and I found this board just searching for MJ stuff on Google. I'm glad I did, because the people on this board are really awesome. See ya 'round.

-Matt