Received a strange email?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamiele

Hi people,

Just thought I would ask if any of you received a weird email about MJ bracelets and a behind the scenes video of the trial? This is a copy of what is said...

Greetings!

Name: Raymone Email: Date: Tue Oct 11 23:19:22 GMT-12:00 2005
"Amazing Site. MJ is proud, and wears your bracelets. He got some from a fan's wrist during the trial".

MICHAEL JACKSON WEARS THEM!

Order your copy of "Behind the Scenes at the Michael Jackson Trial" today and receive a FREE Bracelet with your order (valued at $8.25)

WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER OF BRACELETS, SO ORDER YOUR DVD TODAY!

or ORDER YOUR BRACELET TODAY!

VISIT http://www.mjinnocencebracelets.com to see the variety of bracelets that are offered.

WHICH BRACELET WILL YOU RECEIVE?

UPLIFTING MJ'S IMAGE!

90 minutes of Michael Jackson TRUTH!
Support those who invested in the TRUTH!
FREE Shipping and Handling!
BUY A PIECE OF HISTORY AND RECEIVE A MOMENTUM OF SUPPORT!

Support those who invested in the TRUTH!

There have been rumors about MJ's well-being and even though we don't believe in TABLOID TRASH, we want MJ's TRUTH of COMPLETE VINDICATION to continue to spread throughout the world!

Read on...

FREE Shipping and Handling!

Due to heavy international interest, we are extending our FREE SHIPPING AND HANDLING WORLDWIDE!

Read on...

BUY A PIECE OF HISTORY AND RECEIVE A MOMENTUM OF SUPPORT!

FORWARD THIS EMAIL TO ANYONE AND EVERYONE!

OUR CHRISTMAS GIFT FOR YOU!
~Free MJinnocenceBracelets (Copyright Canada)
~Free Shipping and Handling

Read on...

Blah blah. So is this for real or a scam or something???

Thanks for any feedback you can give.

Tamie

Shannon

I have received several e-mails of this sort over a long term, but I can't exactly say I know anything more than you do. However, I doubt it's scam...

frozen rose

I've got emails talking about the 'Behind the Scenes of MJ's Trial' and I agree with Shannon, I incrediably doubt it's a scam.

whisperAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know. I don't think Raymone would be sending out an email telling someone to buy something. I just don't.

HeavenSent

I got a similar email yesterday about the bracelets, and one before then about the "Behind the Scenes" book. I deleted them both right away. Both emails seemed okay, I suppose, but I just can't be bothered by this type of marketing.

Shannon

Originally posted by whisper@Dec 14 2005, 08:57 PM
I don't know. I don't think Raymone would be sending out an email telling someone to buy something. I just don't.
I just want to make clear that Raymone has not sent the e-mail. That was just a respond to a site where they sell bracelets in Michael's name.

This e-mail we are talking about here is from a woman called Pearl Jr and is apparently the producer of a documentary about behind the scenes of Michael's trial. It is said to be a truthful movie and can also be bought on amazon.com, so that's why we doubt it's scam.

Shannon

And yes, it is pretty annoying to receive such e-mails when you haven't even subscribed your address on its list. It's called spam.

For All Time

I have loads of emails from this pearl jr

there must be about 20 in my email account as we speak <_< about buying dvd's and books.
Im not 100% sure..but i think its a fan who has compiled loads of footage she filmed from the trial together and has made a dvd.

...all its footage of is fans outside

MJslave

I have got a MILLION emails from Pearl Jr. WHO THE HELL IS SHE???????!!!! HOW DID SHE GET MY EMAIL??????!!!!!!!! Almost all my eamils are from her and it's really frustrating. She must be a MJ fan stalker or something...

privacy

I've got that email so many damn times in the past.. I'd say.. 2-3 weeks. It's so annoying, I just delete them.

Status
Not open for further replies.