Remember Nellie Olsen?

Tamiele

Last evening I was channel surfing and had the unfortunate luck to flip to Nancy Grace, and to my "amazement" she was talking trash about Michael again! Anyhow I risked a listen for a bit, just to see what crap she was saying, and then it hit me..........who she reminds me of........okay I grew up in the 70's so I can say this......Nellie Olsen from Little House on the Prairie. Some of you older members can maybe relate to that. For the longest time I couldn't put my finger on what I disliked about her - besides her abuse of Mike - until last night.

I just had to share. I have been LMAO ever since.

Oh yes, one additional point I would like to make about NG. She isn't objective about anything she discusses on her show, not only Mike. I heard her talking about Jeffrey McDonald - the husband who supposedly killed his wife and 2 little girls in 1970 - they made a movie about it called Fatal Vision (scared the hell out of me and yes I am dating myself AGAIN). I have always believed this guy was guilty and I haven't really changed my mind yet - but this guy has been very vocal and has tried for 27 years to clear his name. People like Larry King give him the chance to speak his peace so I believe he deserves some consideration to present whatever he thinks is relevant information to clear his name. If it doesn't pan out then he remains the guilty man. The point is, is that I can listen to new information about people and give it fair consideration - NG just completely disregarded him and trashed him. Whether or not you all think he is guilty is fine but don't you think NG should present herself as impartial??? I can't stand that about her.

Okay I am done for today. Have a great day!!

Toodles,
Tamie

frozen rose

I remember Little House on the Prairie, I used to watch it when I was much younger... but sadly, I cannot remember any of the characters, all I can remember is the characters faces... can someone remind me what Nellie Olsen looked and what was her character like again? All I got to say about Grace, is that she is just a stuck up bitch that cannot get over herself in the mirror!