RIP Tammy Faye

senecajackson

I'm really bummed out about the death of Tammy Faye. As u all may know she passed away from cancer yesterday. Most of u may remember her from The Surreal Life

danaluvsmj

As much as I despise evangelists, I thought Tammy Faye was really sweet. She went through so much crap in her life, but always managed to stay positive. I hope she's finally at peace now. I bet she won't need all that makeup in heaven, for she looks even more beautiful without it.

senecajackson

yea despite all the drama i admired her posative attitude. i never really knew of her til i saw her on Surreal Life, i thought she was halerious!

brnthsdiscout

danaluvsmj;195412 said:
As much as I despise evangelists, I thought Tammy Faye was really sweet. She went through so much crap in her life, but always managed to stay positive. I hope she's finally at peace now. I bet she won't need all that makeup in heaven, for she looks even more beautiful without it.

i have to agree with you...nothing disrespectful to the deceased, but tammy faye and her husband jim bakker stealing money from their following to me, was horrible. but when i saw her on larry king, i was shocked!! poor thing! but my thoughts and prayers are with her and her loved ones.