Riverdance

frozen rose

My other stories are going to be completed and updated as soon as possible. 'Welcome to Neverland' is going finished, there will be a part two.

Introduction

My heart is beating, with great speed. My feet are vibrating against the cool, transparent floor, I am the dance, I am the the creator, I am all that people expect of me. As I caress my soul into the the sound, the drums, the violins, the clarinets, they become me, they become my body; I am morphing into one with them.

Michael Jackson, the 'Lord of the Dance', becomes the thunder and lightning, the earth and sky, he becomes the legacy, the legend of which grows everyday he stands within the grounds of the hall. With his legs pounding like a raging stampede. Michael Jackson was the creation of God, the superior idol that people made him. His pride was phenomenal, he could not stop!

As the beat, the music started to race with anticipation, Michael and the rest of his dancers followed and copied the rythme. Their feet, like a thousand gunshots from a gun, began to become invisible almost.

Like the audience expected, Michael and the whole of his co-stars became one. Nothing was going to dis-connect their bond... Until... The day Michael fell in love...

ForeverMJLover

Can`t wait for next update and by the way if you want to see my process for my stories (sorry to say I gave up with the EO on but I`ll write one about that movie some other time) look in my siggy

frozen rose

I did an update, but as I was about to post it, the server 'was busy', bloody thing! lol. Okay, I'll post the characters... and tomorrow that update will be posted.

frozen rose

Actually, I'll post the unposted update...

Chapter One: 'Bumpy Ride, to Friendship'

It was the end of another tiring show, Michael and his co-stars were finished for the night, they were worn out, the feet were pounding like a blocked up volcano, attempting to burst. As the sweaty man, that people recalled as the 'Lord of the Dance', Michael walked through the darkened side exit, that came to his left, everything was haulted for the night. Lights were getting switched off, and the dancers were leaving to go home to their families or husbands.

For the last performance of the evening, Michael was wearing a pair of tightly wrapped, midnight black, leather trousers, that caressed his backside and thighs nicely, he wore Michael Flately's designed tapdancing shoes, that had that second hand built metal plates that created deep, thunderous sounds of the transparent wooden floor. His body since then, has turned out rather, toned out, like basic, visible abs, 6 packs, and well toned legs, and arms, and all that malarky. His hair was at his shoulders, and was in tight curls, with a few dangling from his hairline. His ebony black eyes were showing an exhausted personality, something Michael never experienced before. As he looked down, he noticed that his black, silver sequened jacket, that had no buttons, had a few smudges on there... and without noticing, Michael has recieved a unfelt scratch on his tanned skin, on his chest.

"Damn it!" Michael cursed outloud, as he licked the tip of his index finger, and started to brush off the smudge.

Like he normally does, he began to look around, curiously, as it was a habit of his. And, as he looked to the exit door, he spotted a exquiste beauty, with short, straight shoulder-length, auburn hair, with tanned skin, her eyes were as dark as his own as he squinted his eyes a little, he started to recognise the angelic figure, it was Kimberly Lake, his co-star in the show.

'God! She is one beautiful rose. Maybe, I should go and say hello!' Michael smiled, as he thought about that last sentence.

So, in confidence, Michael releaved himself from his previous position, and walked casually to the woman. As he distance between the shortened, Michael started to notice that she was casually changed into a pair of baggy, bootlegged, navy blue gym trousers, that had a pair of white stripes going from the end to the top. Her midrift was revealed, as she was wearing a strapless tank top, and a pair of 'Puma' trainers, that were a matching colour to the top. As he squinted some more, he saw she wasn't wearing that midnight blue eyeshadow and lipstick.

'Come on, Mike, you can do this'

"Hi. Mrs. Lake?" Michael smiled, as he stood infront of her, just seeing her up close was so intoxicating.

"Yes. Can I help you, Mr. Jackson?" she asked, as she raised on of her devined eyebrows, in suspicion to why he had arrived infront of her.

"Please, call me Michael" he flashed one of his sunshine like smiles.

"Okay... can I help you?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to come to me, to get something to eat. So we could talk a little, and get to know each other a little?" Michael politely, gestured.

"You mean, a 'date'?" Kimberly smirked, and in a mocking voice, refraized his words.

"No! Of course not" he denied. "Just... a... 'Friendship Building' thing..."

'D'oh! No look what you did! Stupid, stupid, stupid!'

At that, Kimberly smiled, and held back a laughing fit, her eyes started to squint and twinkle with emusment.

"Well. If it would please you, yes, I would love to go. But, I can not stay longer, than an hour, I have a daughter at home, and I must get by, around 12am. You go that?" she agreed, but with a catch.

"Yes, of course. No worries, I am good with keeping time..."

'Liar, Liar, Pants on fire!' Michael's brain disagreed.

"Shut, up!" Michael argued with his brain.

"Excuse me?" Kimberly raised her voice, at the randomness of Michael's responce.

"Oh! Nothing! I was just arguing with my... self concience...." he stuttered, a little, as his eyes widened, to the fact that he said that outloud.

Turning his vision to the opposite direction, Michael gestured one minute and said,

"I'll go and get changed into something more comfortable"

And at that, left without a trace to his dressing room...

Angel eyez

I do that all the time and abseintmindidly say something to myself out loud.
That's cute that he does it in this story! lol

frozen rose

Chapter One: 'Bumpy Ride, to Friendship' (continued)

"Now, what shall I wear?" Michael thought outloud, as he rummaged through his casual wardrobe.

From row, to row, there were millions of different styles of clothing, from the 'pimp', to the 'royalty'. It was confusing for Michael, as he wasn't sure or even satisfied by his style of clothing! He dispized it! As I was rather bright, Michael was finally able to spot the perfect outfit, casual, yet smart. It was a pair, of baggy, midnight blue, bootlegged jeans, with forced rips going down them, and a tight sleeved, coal black, rounded necked, cotton jumper, that had the sleeves two inches past the hand, and a pair of black, 1 inch heeled, midnight black, suede boots, that can up to past his ankles. So, taking the perfect outfit, Michael slipped the hangers over the dressing room door handle, that was made of plated gold, he got out of his costume that he wore that evening, and began to get dressed.

' God! I cannot believe that I am dressing up for a gurl! Jesus, I'm getting tired of doing this...' Michael confessed inside his head, and boy did he regret that.

"Crap! Here I go again with the negative thinking! Boy! What is wrong with you?!"

Finally realizing, that him talking to himself wasn't the most brilliant idea, Michael 'zipped that lip' and finished off getting dressed...
~MJ~

Minutes after the estimated time, Michael grabbed a leather jacket, that was isolated in his wardrobe, and practically ran out of the dressing room, to meet Kimberly, that was neatly braiding her hair, she was giving a satisfied smile. Obviously she was enjoying it.

"Hey!" Michael's voice echoed from behind her, which made her jump.

"Oh! Hey-" she smiled, just as she got a good climpse of him. Boy, was he 'fit' in that outfit. "You look... nice..."

"Thank you"

As he said that, Michael placed himself in one of the chairs, of which was opposite to Kimberly. Relaxing a little, Michael reflexed his arms upon the head rest practically. With the swan like movements, that he set upon himself, Michael's free curls bounced, like slinkies upon his beautiful coloured caramel forehead. Kimberly was rather astonished by his awesome presence, he was so God worthy! How could people judge him?

"So... are you ready to go?" Kimberly, asked with flushed cheeks, as she began to become shy around him.

"Oh! Yeah!" Michael suddenly got up, and reflexed out his hand, to gesture a warm helping out. "Here..."

"Thank you" she smirked, as she gathered her stuff and took his almighty hand, it was so large and soft.

Without realizing it, they were walking out of the building hand in hand, something was going on here! But, they didn't realize it yet...

"So, what shall I call you?" Michael made precise and direct contact with him, as he asked her the question of 'friendship'.

"Kim, will be nice"...

frozen rose

*drum rolls* ta-dah! Here's an update.

Chapter One: 'Bumpy Ride, to Friendship' (continued)

As they got to the very busy carpark, Michael reached down into the deep pockets of his jeans, and ruffled around to try and get hold of his car keys. This was extremely unusual for anyone to experience, or take in; Michael drove a car, a Smart car to be exact.

It was rather dark out that night, no moon was able to pierce any light through the midnight, storm clouds that hovered over like vultures. As their feet moved themselves forward, Michael finally got hold of his precious keys, and lifted them up slighty; as he needed to see if the keys were in the direction of the car, to unlock it.

Unlinking himself from Kimberly's hand, he clicked the unlock button, to hear the sound of his beloved Smart Convertable. But, beside from that, they were a bit disappointed that the car was all the way down to the very end of the black carpark. They both sighed in unison, as they were extremely tired.

"Come on, we better get to the car, before those bloody gangsters decide to come and rob the both of us" Michael frowned in frustration, as he wasn't expected the weather to become cold and wintery.

Taking her hand once more, they started to run a little, to try and reach the car, so no-one will see them leave...
~MJ~

Finally inside the car, Michael and Kimberly were on their way to a fancy restaurant to having something to eat, the restaurant that Michael knew was an all nighter, so they could be there for 3 hours and no-one would tell them to leave.

"So... When we get there, what do you want to ear?" Michael broke the silence between them, as they had been rather quite all the time they arrived in the car.

"Is a Chicken Salad available?" she asked, making direct contact with him.

"Yeah, they have everything" he smiled.

"Very well, Chicken Salad it is..."

However, during these last few minutes with Kimberly were making his stomach twirl. It was so heavenly, however, as he didn't wan't to startle the poor woman, he just agreed in his mind to stay friends...