Rock N\' Roll Hall Of Fame -Mj story

Just_Peachy

I took a trip to the rock and roll hall of fame in cleveland, ohio today! It was ok... Not great. But ok. If you ever have a chance to check it out, it's not entirely worth it just for MJ.

I only say this 'cause they had one very small section devoted to the king of pop (maybe a three or four foot section), and none of it was behind glass. He was surrounded by other musicians and bands alike. My thoughts~ If you were a star like MJ, and you decided to build a rock hall... wouldn't you put his stuff behind glass? 'Cause it wasn't behind any glass at all! Just a red velvet rope. And you could easy grab the garments and what-not. ...no problems!

I wasn't allowed to take my camera in with me 'cause they confiscated them! I did have my cell on me, but a man who worked there (not a security guard as far as I could tell... but just an employee) was standing behind us... so. I didn't get any pictures... :( Ehh well, the costumes looked fake anyway. They looked like they were replica's of costumes he wore... kind of like a halloween costume. Ya know?! Weird... anyway! Here's some of the stuff that was on display:

Michael_Jackson_1984.jpg

This jacket was on display. (But looked like a fake)

billiejean.jpg

This ENTIRE outfit was on display... but the jacket and pants were definitely fakes! The Jacket was ruffly... like it was knit. And some sequins were glued into place. The pants looked ok...except for one miner detail! The white stripes had sequins on them. (The rock hall claims this outfit was taken from the dangerous tour).

top10_jackoglove_1.jpg

His white glove. I would say this was real, because it was one of the two items on display encased in GLASS, and was untouchable.

80s-thriller03.jpg

The thriller Mask. I would say it might be real. It was encased in glass with a small grammy award for "Album of the Year, Thriller" It was also untouchable.

IMG_0058.JPG

The thriller jacket. Actually, this is exactly how it looked. And there is a glass case sitting next to it in the bottom right corner (That's where the warewolf mask was located with the grammy). I actually believe this may have been taken at the rock hall... but there is a pic of mike at the top left that wasn't there when I checked it out today.

Other than that, there was nothing else there... Sad. :(

BUT! If you like the beatles, elvis, the doors, pink floyd, sly and the family stone, jimi hendrix, and some really...really old rock and roll music stuff, its definitely worth it. -Just don't go specifically to see mj stuff, 'cause it aint worth the money!

Just_Peachy

OH YEAH! And they had this outfit, but it was incomplete and was missing a lot of the doo-hikies on the jacket! haha... the rings and zippers and what not. It looked really bare... like someone tried to remake it but didn't do a very good job!

MichaelIsBad.jpg